Tiara & Jewels guessing for upcoming events 1: Oct 2009 - Dec 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't the Diamond Prussian tiara currently belong to Queen Sofia and is separate from the rest of the Borbon jewels.
Not only this one. She also received the Mellerio floral wreath tiara (from Franco) and the Mellerio Shell tiara (from her parents-in-law) as Wedding gifts. And the Niarchos rubies where also Wedding gift.

difficult to say. probalby some of the smaller tiaras.
Tomorrow the german President Joachim Gauck will start a State Visit to Norway. Any guesses about the tiaras.
Great, I missed that bit of information. The Crown Princess is fairly easy to predict, most likely it will be her diamond bandeau again. The Queen will probably not go too grand, so perhaps Queen Maud's pearl tiara? Princess Astrid: please no wings!;)

Queen Maxima is the most difficult royal to guess, imo. The dutch tiara collection is just too big for the guessing game:). But I agree that it will be one of the smaller ones. I would love her to try out the laurel wreath tiara.

Great, I missed that bit of information. The Crown Princess is fairly easy to predict, most likely it will be her diamond bandeau again. The Queen will probably not go too grand, so perhaps Queen Maud's pearl tiara? Princess Astrid: please no wings!;)

I hope that Queen Sonja will not wear the star wars tiara to match german flag. She wore it at the State Visit to Germany a few years ago but then no sashes where worn as we only have black tie State Banquets here

I hope that Queen Sonja will not wear the star wars tiara to match german flag. She wore it at the State Visit to Germany a few years ago but then no sashes where worn as we only have black tie State Banquets here

Eeek:eek:, it's very likely that you are right, but I hope rather not!

:previous: Queen Sonja wore the large version of the Queen Maud Pearl Tiara. CP Mette-Marit wore the Diamond Daisy tiara.
I think Princess Astrid wore her golden bandeau tiara.

Tomorrow there will be the National Day Reception in Luxembourg: Tiara Alert! Let's hope that they will publish some pictures of the bejewelled ladies. Some years they don't:sad:.

They have so many tiaras that it is difficult to guess. But I hope that the HGD Stéphanie will again try a new one. Maybe the emerald necklace/tiara of GD Josephine Charlotte? And GD Adelaide's laurel tiara with the sapphire for MT?

I really Looking forward to tiara Events
5 royal ladies at future Nobel
Silvia
Victoria
Madeleine
Sofia
Christina

And the wedding
Wow
Sofia
Silvia
Victoria
Madeleine
Margaretha
Birgitta
Desirée
Christina

Last edited:
That wedding will probably be the tiara event of the year 2015. We will have a lot of fun on our tiara watching duty. There will also be a nice number of foreign royals.

My predictions for Carl Philip's future wedding:

Sofia: Connaught Tiara
Queen Silvia: Sapphire Parure
Victoria: Baden Fringe Tiara
Madeleine: Modern Fringe Tiara

Sofia - Connaught
Silvia - Edwardian Rubies
Victoria - Amethysts
Madelaine - Modern Fringe
Aunts - 4 Button, Six Button, Cut Steel, Nine Prong (in no particular order)

My guess for her sons wedding

at the crown princess wedding - brazilien tiara
princess wedding - queen sofias tiara 9 prog tiara
so i think leuchtenberg tiara for silvia

maybe connught for sofia but if not madeleine will wear that
for Victoria, i will be crazy and say 9 prog tiara

Sofia - Connaught
Silvia - Leuchtenberg Sapphires
Victoria - Edward VII Rubies
Madelaine - Amethysts

Sofia - new own Tiara (gift from King and Queen)
Silvia - Leuchtenberg
Victoria - Baden Fringe
Madeleine - her Modern Fringe

Bye Bine

I would be somehow disappointed if the Queen wears a bigger tiara for CP's wedding than she wore to Madeleine's wedding. But maybe she has to wear the Leuchtenberg tiara because the 9-prongs will be needed for one of the King's sisters?

My guess for the bride is the Connaught tiara.

For the Crown Princess maybe the laurel tiara inherited from the very much missed Princess Lillian. But I secretly hope that she will surprise us with a tiara she hasn't worn before: the aquamarine kokoshnik.

For Princess Madeleine I think she will wear the modern fringe again.

P.S. It's still such a long wait, I wonder how often I will still change my guess;).

I would be somehow disappointed if the Queen wears a bigger tiara for CP's wedding than she wore to Madeleine's wedding. But maybe she has to wear the Leuchtenberg tiara because the 9-prongs will be needed for one of the King's sisters?

My guess for the bride is the Connaught tiara.

For the Crown Princess maybe the laurel tiara inherited from the very much missed Princess Lillian. But I secretly hope that she will surprise us with a tiara she hasn't worn before: the aquamarine kokoshnik.

For Princess Madeleine I think she will wear the modern fringe again.

P.S. It's still such a long wait, I wonder how often I will still change my guess;).

Well, in fact Carl-Philipp is the second Born and Madeleine only 3rd Born, i.e. he is closer to the line of succession. So if the Queen wants to express this with the "size" of her Tiaras, then the Sapphire one is the right choice.

I do not think, that Victoria will wear the Laurel again, because she already has worn it at Madeleines wedding.
Bye Bine

I also think the Queen will wear the Leuchtenberg sapphires. For Victoria i hope for something new like the Connaught tiara or the nine pronge tiara and i also hope Madeleine wears something bigger then the modern fringe tiara. As for the bride perhaps one of the button tiaras or the baden fringe tiara.

My guesses:

Sofia: New tiara
Silvia: Leuchtenberg sapphires
Victoria: Baden Fringe
Madde: Modern fringe

What will be next tiara event for any royal family?
any state visists planned?

The Kungahusets Kalender has no State Visits enlisted (or has not been updated that far). The only glittering event 'for sure' this year is the Nobel Prize ceremony in December.

The Kungahusets Kalender has no State Visits enlisted (or has not been updated that far). The only glittering event 'for sure' this year is the Nobel Prize ceremony in December.

what i know
for sweden there is one represenation dinner and maybe a state visit outside of sweden

Gone are the days when as I read not so long ago Queen Mary had 43 tiaras and coronets and used them all in one season.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Gone are the days when as I read not so long ago Queen Mary had 43 tiaras and coronets and used them all in one season.

that is alot

sweden had som much more before many items has gone to denmark och norway

does anyone know how the fall is planned for denmark spain norway netherlands belgium ?

What will be next tiara event for any royal family?
any state visists planned?

The BRF will have an incoming state visit in the autumn. There will also be the annual diplomatic reception. Both of these will be tiara events.

that is alot

sweden had som much more before many items has gone to denmark och norway

I know. Some of the most impressive pieces in the Danish, Norwegian and Greek collections is of swedish origin.

King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima of the Netherlands will visit Japan (october) and Korea (November)

King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima of the Netherlands will visit Japan (october) and Korea (November)
Will those be State Visits? If so, the visit to Japan promises to be very glittering, although the Empress stopped wearing tiaras on advice of her doctors.

Speaking of Japan: Princess Kako of Akishino will turn 20 on 29 December this year. So the court is going to publish official pictures of her with her new parure.

Will those be State Visits? If so, the visit to Japan promises to be very glittering, although the Empress stopped wearing tiaras on advice of her doctors.

Speaking of Japan: Princess Kako of Akishino will turn 20 on 29 December this year. So the court is going to publish official pictures of her with her new parure.

what i understand it will be state visits

Denmark will make a state visit to croacia in oktober
And as i said a outgoing state visit from Sweden to a unkown country in the beginning of december still to a unkown country
The representation dinner in Sweden was in november

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom