Tiara & Jewels guessing for upcoming events 1: Oct 2009 - Dec 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be a gala dinner during the state visit from Portugal in the evening of October 1 at the Royal Palace in Stockholm. The King, The Queen, Victoria, Daniel and Carl Philip is attending.

Please Victoria, give us some sparkling diamonds (baden fringe tiara) to look at and leave the small steel cut tiara in the vault !

Last edited:
It will be a gala dinner during the state visit from Portugal in the evening of October 1 at the Royal Palace in Stockholm. The King, The Queen, Victoria, Daniel and Carl Philip is attending.

Please Victoria, give us some sparkling diamonds (baden fringe tiara) to look at and leave the small steel cut tiara in the vault !
I think Victoria will wear the Six Button tiara and Silvia will wear the Braganza tiara. I know Silvia rarely wears it, but it's been three years since she last worn it.

I think Victoria will wear the Six Button tiara and Silvia will wear the Braganza tiara. I know Silvia rarely wears it, but it's been three years since she last worn it.

Don't think she will the Braganza. She used to wear it at incoming State Visits from other monarchies and important Presidents like France. But she stopped to wear it for State Banquets. I guess we will see the Leuchtenberg sapphires or the Nine pronge. Would like to see the Cameo Parure again as it was last worn by Silivia in 2007 at the State Visit to Austria.

I hope and/or think that the Queen will wear the Cameo Tiara or the Connaught Tiara for the State Banquet. For the visit in Portugal in 2008 she wore the Leuchtenberg Parure and for Return Dinner the Ruby Tiara, so I hope fot either of these or the Nine Prong. And hopefully the return event will be white tie too!

Don't think she will the Braganza. She used to wear it at incoming State Visits from other monarchies and important Presidents like France. But she stopped to wear it for State Banquets. I guess we will see the Leuchtenberg sapphires or the Nine pronge. Would like to see the Cameo Parure again as it was last worn by Silivia in 2007 at the State Visit to Austria.

I would also love to see the Cameo tiara. Mostly at this years Nobel Prizes. I can't believe it's six years since she wore the Cameo tiara. It's too bad Silvia rarely wears the Braganza and Cameo tiaras.

Will it be two tiara Events or one?

We don't know. At the preliminary program published by the swedish government it is said that the king and queen host a gala dinner and on the second day the presidential couple host a reception.
I think that only one tiara event. I think that it is a good decision that queen Silvia wears the Braganca tiara only very rarely.

I hope the Queen wears the cameo parure or the connaught floral tiara because its been a while since she last worn them especially the Cameos, alas i think she'll stick to old reliable and wear Queen Sofia's big diamond tiara.........there again she is half brazillian, and they speak portugese there so she might decide to wear parts of the brazillian parure.........as for victoria i think she'll wear a button tiara....i hope she wears the baden fringe because she hasnt worn that in a long time as well

I would also love to see the Cameo tiara. Mostly at this years Nobel Prizes. I can't believe it's six years since she wore the Cameo tiara. It's too bad Silvia rarely wears the Braganza and Cameo tiaras.
Actually she wore the Cameo tiara quiet regulary. I think she did not use it after the engagement of Victoria because of the Wedding but don't know why she hasn't worn it again since then. As for the Braganza tiara it is her big whooper and therefore i like it that it is only worn for special occasions.

Usually Silvia uses the nine prong tiara or the connaught tiara during the incoming state visits from republics so i expect one of those but i hope she will surprise and turn up in the amethyst tiara.

This is not a prediction for the upcoming state visit but, do any of you think Silvia would lend Victoria the Nine Prong tiara anytime soon? I ask this because she did lend Princesses Lillian and Birgitta the tiara. Why not the Crown Princess? I don't like the tiara so I don't mind that she has not worn it yet. On another note, it would be great if Victoria wore the Connaught tiara for the first time at the upcoming state visit, or this years Nobel Prizes.

This is not a prediction for the upcoming state visit but, do any of you think Silvia would lend Victoria the Nine Prong tiara anytime soon? I ask this because she did lend Princesses Lillian and Birgitta the tiara. Why not the Crown Princess? I don't like the tiara so I don't mind that she has not worn it yet. On another note, it would be great if Victoria wore the Connaught tiara for the first time at the upcoming state visit, or this years Nobel Prizes.

Victoria probably has the option of using it, but she may not care to do so. Maybe she dislikes it too :)

The 9 Pronger should only come out of the closet at Christmas time. It is not exactly an elegant piece.

Victoria can probably do so if she wants to but i think she prefers the smaller tiaras. The nine prong tiara is not flexible like the other tiaras so it might not suit her head.

I like the more odd and unique tiaras like the nine prong tiara, the large cut steel tiara and the Cameo tiara

I wish the swedish royal family would order a matching emerald tiara and emerald earrings to wear to the existing emerald necklase and brosch

Last edited:
For the upcoming state visit, I would love if Queen Silvia repeated her 2010 green Nobel Prize gown, and wear it with the pink topaz set. I think that would make a wonderful combination.

Last edited:
I would like to see Victoria having the Baden Fringe or Laurel Wreath Tiara for the Portuguese state visit.

I was hoping that the Princess Lillian's tiara would be saved for the next Nobels. But I'd love to see the Baden fringe again, Victoria has't worn it for ages. And please no Buttons :eek:!

As for the Queen, I believe that she will pick her favourite Tiara again: the pronger. But I really hope that we'll the either the ruby or the Connaught tiara on her.

For the state visit from portugal in sweden

I have no ide what tiaras Will be worn, but i think one item Will be Lilians jewllery and i think its not the tiara and necklace Victoria wore at her sisters wedding

Finally The Queen wears something else. Nice to see her in the Ruby tiara again.

Victoria looks great in the large cut steel tiara. I'm glad she stayed away from the small cut steel bandeau and the buttons.

Last edited:
I would like to see the small cut steel tiara and comb i display just to see it in hq and up close

is it to early to talk about the nobel dinners. 2 tiara events ina row

We will see

Silvia, Victoria, Christina and suprice for me Madeleine, yay

there is a possibilty of 8 different tiaras
i dont think it will be 8 different

I hope it will be eight different tiaras, but I think the four buttons for Christina 2 times.

Victoria: Lillian's tiara - Baden Fringe or for the first time the Ruby tiara?
Silvia: the Nine Pronge - Rubies or the Leuchtenberg Sapphires
Madeleine: six buttons, her wedding tiara - Baden Fringe perhaps?

I hope for the cameo on QS and think it Can be possible because last year she wore the sapphires to the Nobel day 1. To the wedding this year she wore the big Diamond tiara and for the state visit she wore the rubies. Seems like Its only the cameo, connaught diamonds and the braganca left and the braganca seems unlikli I think

Here are my guesses for the 2013 Nobel Prizes:

Day One:

Queen Silvia: Cameo Tiara
Crown Princess Victoria: Baden Fringe Tiara
Princess Madeleine: Connaught Tiara

Day Two:

Queen Silvia: Amethyst Tiara
Crown Princess Victoria: Lillian's Laurel Wreath Tiara
Princess Madeleine: Modern Fringe Tiara

My guesses for the Nobels (in no particular order):

Queen Silvia: Connaught and the Cameo
Victoria: From any of Baden Fringe, Amethyst and Lilian's Wreath tiara
Madeleine: Modern Fringe, 4 or 6 Button

My guesses for the Nobels (in no particular order): Queen Silvia: Connaught and the Cameo Victoria: From any of Baden Fringe, Amethyst and Lilian's Wreath tiara Madeleine: Modern Fringe, 4 or 6 Button

I don't think that the queen has worn the cameo in a long time. When was the last time she wore it? I don't really see her wearing the cameo.

I would love to see Madeline in something other than the modern fringe.

Do you think sofia will attend? And if so, would she be allowed to wear a tiara?

I don't think that the queen has worn the cameo in a long time. When was the last time she wore it? I don't really see her wearing the cameo.

Queen Silvia has worn the Cameo Parure the last time at the State Visit to Austria in 2007. After that it only made an appearance on Crown Princess Victoria on her Wedding Day. Since then it has not been worn.

I would love to see Madeline in something other than the modern fringe.

Do you think sofia will attend? And if so, would she be allowed to wear a tiara?

Sofia wasn't allowed to attend last year. Nothing has changed in her position, why would she be allowed to attend this year? She can attend only if Carl Philip and she are engaged.

Sofia wasn't allowed to attend last year. Nothing has changed in her position, why would she be allowed to attend this year? She can attend only if Carl Philip and she are engaged.
other royals bring their girlfriends/boyfriends every once in awhile. So this is wy I assumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom