Tiara & Jewels guessing for upcoming events 1: Oct 2009 - Dec 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think Beatrix in her small diamond tiara and I would LOVE to see Maxima in the aquamarines but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

I agree with Stefan: no bigger pieces:sad:.
Queen Beatrix hasn't worn the pearl button tiara for a while, so if think she might choose this one. But the small diamond tiara is also very possible.
Maxima is so difficult to guess because she seems to love diversity:). Maybe the diamond base of the antique pearl tiara. And Margriet the Aqua tiara.

As an afterthought: I just remembered the diamond hair comb (?) which Maxima wore at Victoria's pre-wedding. It might also make a nice small tiara (and I am desperate to see some good pictures of it).

For incoming state visits they usually have tiaras, so I am in good hope:)
The diamond bandeau certainly has become a favourite of Maxima, but she just wore it for Victoria's wedding. So I think she will choose something else.
I would really like to see the small sapphire tiara on Queen Bea (just once;)). Does anybody think that this is likely?

Last edited by a moderator:
Those three seem like the logical choices. :flowers:

For incoming state visits they usually have tiaras, so I am in good hope:)
The diamond bandeau certainly has become a favourite of Maxima, but she just wore it for Victoria's wedding. So I think she will choose something else.
I would really like to see the small sapphire tiara on Queen Bea (just once;)). Does anybody think that this is likely?

I can imagine that she will wear it once. But perhaps not this time but when she makes an State Visit abroad where the dresscode at the State Banquet is black tie and not white tie. She also wore the pearl-version of the emerald tiara once abroad.

There wikll also be an State Visit to Norway soon when the President of Switzerlands comes there and i think usually there is also the annual gala Dinner for the members of the Storting in autumn so we will probably see tiwce tiaras in Norway.

In Norway it will be interesting to see wheather Märtha-Louise will take part again. She was absent from state visits for a long time, but attended the Dutch visit. That might have been a one off, because of the personal connections between the royals. But maybe it means that she will start attending state visits more often now.
Here is my guess: Queen Sonja with the large version of the pearl tiara, Princess Mette-Marit with her wedding tiara, Princess Astrid (I hate so say it:) with the awful feather thingy, Princess Märtha-Louise most likely won't attend, but she does it will be her own tiara.

For the Indonesian state visit to The Netherlands, I at least expect the emerald tiara to pop up. In Dutch Indonesia was sometimes called 'Gurdle of Emerald', and it is a nice tribute. HM also wore it during her state visit to Indonesia in 1995.

Sadly no dutch tiaras this week as the President of Indonesia has cancelled the State Visit today

Queen Sonja is wearing the Queen Josephine's diamond tiara, Princess Mette-Marit the amethyst tiara and Princess Astrid looks like wearing the golden bandeau from Princess Ingeborg.
Picture details
Picture details
The photo quality is disastrous as usual in Norway. They had good photo opportunities for the Dutch SV, back are back to their old standards now.:sad:

Queen Sonja is wearing the Queen Josephine's diamond tiara, Princess Mette-Marit the amethyst tiara and Princess Astrid looks like wearing the golden bandeau from Princess Ingeborg.
Picture details
Picture details
The photo quality is disastrous as usual in Norway. They had good photo opportunities for the Dutch SV, back are back to their old standards now.:sad:

Dear Tilia,
could you help me with some information regarding the golden bandeau from Princess Ingeborg?
I think I have never seen it.
Thanks so much in advance.
:flowers:

Another tiara alert in Norway!
Gala dinner
Their Majesties The King and Queen are hosting a gala dinner for the Members of Parliament. Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess, and Her Highness Princess Astrid, Mrs Ferner will also be in attendance (20:00).
Here is my guess: Queen Sonja- the emerald, Princess Mette-Marit - her wedding bandeau, Princess Astrid - the Vasa tiara
What do you think?:flowers:

Another tiara alert in Norway!

Here is my guess: Queen Sonja- the emerald, Princess Mette-Marit - her wedding bandeau, Princess Astrid - the Vasa tiara
What do you think?:flowers:
Queen Sonja: Emerald
MM: Amethyst Tiara

My guess:
Queen Sonja: Large version of Queen Maud's Pearl Tiara
CP Mette-Marit: Wedding Tiara
Princess Astrid: the Butterfly tiara

Later this month the Norwegian Royal couple will visit the Slovak Republic. My tiara guess here:
Queen Sonja: Maltheser Tiara without the crosses

My guess for the Galadinner for the Storting:
Queen Sonja: Queend Maud's diamond and pearl tiara in the big version,
Crown Princess mete-marit: her Wedding tiara
Princess Astrid: Vasa tiara

for the State Visit to Slovakia: either the Malteser tiara without crosses or the Star wars tiara.

Next week the will also be the State Visit from the Emir of Qatar to the Uk so we will see some british taras.
for the Queen i don't know it's hard to guess but i would love to see her in the kokoshnik again and for necklaces i don't know if she has received one from Qatar in the past but if yes she will probably wear this one the same goes for Camilla who will most likely wear the honeycomb tiara.

For the SV to Slavakia I hope for the Malteser without crosses.

QEII is difficult to predict, but I think it will be the Vladimir tiara with the emerald. Camilla with the honeycomb tiara. Anne is even more difficult to predict than the Queen: she tends appear with unknown piece on out of focus pictures. Very frustrating!
At the second banquett the DoG might wear the Indian sapphire and pearl tiara.

My guesses would be:
Queen Sonja: Large Pearl tiara
Mette-Marit: Her wedding tiara since she just wore the amethyst.

Interesting to hear what jewels you think will emerge for the forthcoming state visit from Qatar to the UK. I suspect HM will use some of the jewels she may have recd from Qatar in the past.

Interesting to hear what jewels you think will emerge for the forthcoming state visit from Qatar to the UK. I suspect HM will use some of the jewels she may have recd from Qatar in the past.
Is there anything officially known about which jewels are present from Quatar? She won't wear a tiara from Qata,r as the origin of all her tiaras is known. But if she eg once received a Qatari sapphire suite, my guess for the cambridge emerald is way off:ROFLMAO:.

Is there anything officially known about which jewels are present from Quatar? She won't wear a tiara from Qata,r as the origin of all her tiaras is known. But if she eg once received a Qatari sapphire suite, my guess for the cambridge emerald is way off:ROFLMAO:.

I am not aware of any presents from Qatar that the public has been informed about, but the jewels worn by HM and Camilla could be possibilities.

I am not aware of any presents from Qatar that the public has been informed about, but the jewels worn by HM and Camilla could be possibilities.
We will watch her closely, won't we? If only we would get decent quality photos of the ladies and their jewellery:ermm:

I'd love to see Sheika Mozah wearing a tiara. It's pity the aren't used to it.

King Harald and Queen Sonja are in Slovakia until 28th. A tiara may appear this evening perhaps.

For the SV to Slovakia Queen Sonja wore the Star Wars tiara (without a stone in the center):
Picture
anp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom