Tiara & Jewels guessing for upcoming events 1: Oct 2009 - Dec 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This tiara was boworred by a French jewel designer. At least it was what I read here in TRF... But it would be a nice choise with a different hairdo.

Mary hasn't worn the rubies abrioad so far. But Queen Ingrid wore it often abroad when either on State Viits or other Evetns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary hasn't worn the rubies abrioad so far. But Queen Ingrid wore it often abroad when either on State Viits or other Evetns.

If you are referring to my comment
If it's a beautiful tiara, i've never seen it though, I do not know why she wouldn't wear it.

I was referring to Infanta Elena divorce tiara, not the rubies. I understand that Mary hasn't worn them out of Denmark.

Princess Caroline wasn't on the guest list.

Rania has also worn the Arabic tiara for official pictures. So she might own it.
I don't dislike her small tiara so much. It wouldn't be bad for a young princess or at minor events. But it is simply drowned by the splendor in Brunei and not really fit for a Queen.

Rania has also worn the Arabic tiara for official pictures. So she might own it.
I don't dislike her small tiara so much. It wouldn't be bad for a young princess or at minor events. But it is simply drowned by the splendor in Brunei and not really fit for a Queen.

Another one she could use is the emerald one. Does she one this one or was it only a loan from Boucheron??

I think it's more likely that as the Princess of Hanover, Princes Caroline will wear either of the two tiara's she wore during the Danish Crown Princely wedding.
The question s if she will attend?. And as she wasn't seen with her husband sice a long time i don't know how likely it is that she would use a Hannover-tiara.

I heard somewhere that the emerald tiara was broken up again. And for once I don't mind, it was neither beautiful nor historic.
What about that somewhat fringe-like tiara which was also worn by former Queens and P. Haya? Is it now owned by the king or did it go to Haya?

If I were a princess with an ex-husband or if my marriage was obviously on the rocks and my still-husband was continually seen with another woman, and if I had the choice between jewellery form my own family and his family, I would most definitely choose the latter.
Unfortunately Monaco has not yet confirmed who will be attending and P. Caroline was not on the list of invitees for the government concert. But if she attends the wedding, I hope she will wear her grandmother's beautiful pearl tiara.

I heard somewhere that the emerald tiara was broken up again. And for once I don't mind, it was neither beautiful nor historic.
What about that somewhat fringe-like tiara which was also worn by former Queens and P. Haya? Is it now owned by the king or did it go to Haya?

That was the tiara who was owned by Queen Alia. It was inherited by Princess Haya who borrowed it to Queen Rania in the first years after she had became Queen. But hasn't Rania worn another spike-like tiara at the State Visit to the UK?

That was the tiara who was owned by Queen Alia. It was inherited by Princess Haya who borrowed it to Queen Rania in the first years after she had became Queen. But hasn't Rania worn another spike-like tiara at the State Visit to the UK?
Do you mean this one? http://inlinethumb25.webshots.com/45592/2744781420105578647S600x600Q85.jpg
That would be a much better choice than her tiny diamond tiara. According to my notes she also wore it for official photos, but I don't have those in my archive. I guess that again we don't know if they own it.

Yes this it the one i meant.

I agree with some of your types.
Mine:
CP. Victoria - cameo (if not - connaught , P. Lilian's tiara or the new one)
Q. Silvia - Braganza
P. Madeleine - the same as you
Q. Margrete - aigrette tiara
CP. Mary - the same (rubies are also very possible)
Q. Sonja - the same
CP. M-M - the same (I wish to see a new one)
P. M-L - the same
P. Sofia - the same
CP. Letizia - the same (or mellerio shell0
I. Christiana - the same
I. Elena - the same (or mellerio)
Q. Beatrix - the same (or Queen Emma's diamond tiara)
CP. Maxima - the same (or some rubies)
P. Laurentien - Laurel wreat
P. Mabel - her wedding
Q. Paola - nine provinces tiara
CP. Mathilde - her only tiara(I hope not ;))
P. Claire - her wedding
GD. M-T - I have no idea :ermm:
Q. Rania - I don't know :ermm:

we will see :whistling:

Has Queen Rania used the Arabic Tiara for Offical Photos? I didn't know that!! Could you please send me a picture?

Rania's arabic tiara is too big for a wedding and I find it uwfully high.
It would be nice if she wore Queen Alia's tiara or something on that level. The boucheron tiara was pretty but you need the right dress to pull it off well but its not a historic piece and nor it would be IMO.

I think Many crown princess would go for there wedding tiaras except for Maxima.
Letizia might go for this tiara (hasnt she worn it before?)

I would definiely love to see some new tiaras coming out of the vaults.
Lets see:
CP Mathilde - this would be a nice occasion for her to show off something more creative
Countess of Wessex - hopefully not her wedding tiara - maybe she can borrow something from HM.
CP Mette-Marit - hopefully NOT the Amethyst tiara...

First off, thanks to all who provided the lists of the Royal Ladies attending Daniel and Victoria's Wedding. Much appreciated.

Second...So *that's* the Arabic Tiara I've been hearing so much about. I think Arabic is the most gorgeous out of all the written languages of the World, but I wouldn't have thought of using it as the basis of a design for a Tiara. It's really gorgeous and really suits Rania.

When it comes to Sophie, I really hope she wears her Aquamarine tiara. It suits her face far better than her Wedding Tiara does. Not to mention it's a stunning piece that deserves to be seen more often.

i look forward to seeing Sophie wear a tiara at Princess Victoria's wedding celebrations.

I hope that it's the aquamarine one rather than the one with the triangles

yes, i hope so too; i've only seen her wear it once as a tiara and once as a necklace. i think it's lovely.

i don't think her wedding tiara is much of a tiara; it looked fine on the day, with the veil, but by itself it's a bit of a tiddler.

I think Many crown princess would go for there wedding tiaras except for Maxima.
Letizia might go for this tiara (hasnt she worn it before?)
Yes, for the Russian State visit Gala and if I remember correctly one more time, but the rxact date escapes my mind.:flowers:

Queen Alia's tiara belongs, rightfully, to her daughter Princess Haya.

I know but it has been worn at many events by Queen Rania so I dont see her having a problem in wearing it again to teh wedding unless she has brought her own tiara.

Oops, looks like I misunderstood the article. But it states that Don Jaime said that he still keeps the old invoice from Ansorena.
I believe that the circle tiara which Infanta Elena wore once is still in the possession of P. Irene. If it now belonged to Queen Sophia, wouldn't it have been worn more often? But it was only worn once by the Infanta in a private event. It will be interesting to see who will finally receive this piece. It might just as well stay with the Greek royal family and go to one of Konstantine's children.

The circle tiara does have the bad "habit" of dissapearing ;). When Princess Irene first used it, it had not be seen for 30 years since Queen Frederika and Princess Sophia never wore it. Then , when Elena wore it was not seen for the past decade. So , it might reappear at any time. Elena could use it , if she wished to avoid the Marichalar tiara or if she doesn't have access to it any more. After all , Marie Chantal, Alexia and Theodora all hava tiaras to use and don't need it ( I don't think that Tatiana will need one, given she is not married to Nicolaos yet).

Queen Rania's tiara is stunning, but its not really fair since what wouldn't look good on her gorgeous face?

I too would love to see Countess Sophie in her aqua suite, or at least really jeweled up!!......cant wait! I'm so glad I have all you to share this with, my husband thinks I'm loony!

The circle tiara does have the bad "habit" of dissapearing ;).

Yes, Frederika's tiara continues being a mystery.

Queen Sofia has jewels that have not been used in years, so it would not be strange. She repeats very much some pieces, and others pass 10 years and she has not used them. So I always wait, that in acts as this one, appears someone of these jewels.

Yes, Frederika's tiara continues being a mystery.

Queen Sofia has jewels that have not been used in years, so it would not be strange. She repeats very much some pieces, and others pass 10 years and she has not used them. So I always wait, that in acts as this one, appears someone of these jewels.

And at big Events abroad she usually wears more Jewels then in Spain. When she wore the pearl and diamond tiara fromVicotira Eugenie at the danish Crown Princely Wedding it was the first time after quiet a long time she has worn it. And i think the 2 diamond necklaces whe wore with it have not been seen since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom