Tiara and Jewels guessing for upcoming events 2: 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No we will never see the Cameo Parure for the Nobel.
I should like to see Princess Lilian scarabee necklace.

Silvia has worn the Cameo Parure 4 times for the Nobel Prize.

It is time to bring it or the Amethyst out again. anything but the Nine Prong and Sapphire (as much as I love the Sapphire).

I would love to see the Cameo Tiara again on Silvia (or Victoria). But it is rarely worn at the Nobel Festivities so i won't hold my breath.

I expect Silvia in the Sapphires but i would love to see her make her debut in the beautiful Egyptian Scarab Necklace.

I have seen many pictures of Queen Louise wearing the Baden Fringe Tiara and the Pink Topaz Demi Parure together for the Nobel Festivities. Would LOVE to see that combination on Victoria.

I would love to see Princess Sofia wear a new tiara for the first time BUT i really really really hope they let her avoid the 4-button ! I would much rather see her wear her Wedding tiara for the rest of her life than see her in the 4-button tiara once !!

Maybe Princess Madeleine will wear the 6-button tiara this year when her godmother Princess Christina won't be there.
I would also love to see her wear the small Aquamarine Bandeau on the forehead "á la Josephine" like she did at the representation dinner on 11:th February 2015.

It remains to see wether Princess Christina and Tord Magnuson will be replaced by other royals or non royals.

someone whose username on the order of splendor blog is "lovinlorne" has photoshopped princess sofia with the Amethyst tiara i think it looks very good lets cross our fingers and wish it actually happens
a501a1ef33c08c71e16995303d75649f68734830a715749ed96cd2d4102f6eae.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to see the Cameo Tiara again on Silvia (or Victoria). But it is rarely worn at the Nobel Festivities so i won't hold my breath.

I expect Silvia in the Sapphires but i would love to see her make her debut in the beautiful Egyptian Scarab Necklace.

I have seen many pictures of Queen Louise wearing the Baden Fringe Tiara and the Pink Topaz Demi Parure together for the Nobel Festivities. Would LOVE to see that combination on Victoria.

I would love to see Princess Sofia wear a new tiara for the first time BUT i really really really hope they let her avoid the 4-button ! I would much rather see her wear her Wedding tiara for the rest of her life than see her in the 4-button tiara once !!

Maybe Princess Madeleine will wear the 6-button tiara this year when her godmother Princess Christina won't be there.
I would also love to see her wear the small Aquamarine Bandeau on the forehead "á la Josephine" like she did at the representation dinner on 11:th February 2015.

It remains to see wether Princess Christina and Tord Magnuson will be replaced by other royals or non royals.

Madeleine don't wear the cyclops bandeau. Her starter tiara is small. It's not fit for an event of this magnitude. One thing to wear it to a dinner, but the nobels call for bling.

Last edited:
Madeleine don't wear the cyclops bandeau. Her starter tiara is small. It's not fit for an event of this magnitude. One thing to wear it to a dinner, but the nobels call for bling.

It's unlikely on 10:th December but she could do it to the dinner on 11:th December.

someone whose username on the order of splendor blog is "lovinlorne" has photoshopped princess sofia with the Amethyst tiara i think it looks very good lets cross our fingers and wish it actually happens
a501a1ef33c08c71e16995303d75649f68734830a715749ed96cd2d4102f6eae.jpg

Yes the Amethyst would look great on her. It works well with her headshape and haircolour.

The Connaught Diamond Tiara or Princess Margaretha's Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara would also look great on her.

Last edited:
Seeing as Princess Christina will not be attending it would be nice to see one of the Kings other sisters in attendance,maybe Princess Birgitta wearing her pearl tiara ?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ca/22/41/ca22413f5f119fcf1b98462ed5dfb33c.jpg
Leaving her golf course and go to cold, snowy Sweden?:whistling: I'd be surprised. She also seems to despise the pearl circle tiara. Has she ever worn it after her pre-wedding?

Imo, the chances of seeing Desiree or even Margaretha are a bit higher, but not very high.:sad:
Silvia has worn the Cameo Parure 4 times for the Nobel Prize.

It is time to bring it or the Amethyst out again. anything but the Nine Prong and Sapphire (as much as I love the Sapphire).
I wonder if now that both Victoria and Madeleine have worn the amethyst and the Connaught, the Queen might not consider them as the kind of 'Queens-tiara' that should be worn at the most important event of the year? That Queen Silvia would only wear those tiaras which she wouldn't share with her daughters? Might be a stupid idea, but it would explain why she hasn't worn the Connaught on the 10th for many years. The last time was in 2008, I think.
It's unlikely on 10:th December but she could do it to the dinner on 11:th December.
I agree, that's only possible on the 11th. Maybe, if all Princesses decide to go small on the second day, like Victoria with the small cut steel and Sofia with the diamond riviere. All in all, I'd like to see bigger bling than that.:D
Yes the Amethyst would look great on her. It works well with her headshape and haircolour.

The Connaught Diamond Tiara or Princess Margaretha's Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara would also look great on her.
I have a suspicion that the amethyst tiara in the photoshop is smaller than it would be in real life. The circlet has a really large diameter and is very difficult to place attractively. Still, I don't think that Sofia would start out with one of the bigger tiaras. If you start too big, there is not much room to grow, if you get what I mean. Start big, and she can only go smaller in later years. :sad: Wouldn't that be a bit anti-climactic?

My guesses for the Nobel Prizes:

Day 1:

Silvia: Cameo tiara
Victoria: Baden Fringe tiara
Madeleine: Aquamarine Kokoshink
Sofia: Wedding tiara

Day 2:

Silvia: Sapphire tiara
Victoria: Large Cut Steel tiara
Madeleine: Wedding tiara
Sofia: Wedding tiara

I don't thin Madeleine will wear the Connaught tiara to an annual Event like the Nobel. If she wears it again probalby only for a speical occasion like she did for her sisters Wedding. i thinnk the amethyst tiara in the photshopped pic was taken from the pic when Madeleine wore it when the back part was under her hair. I think it would similar on Sofuia like it did on Victoria when she wore it not backward where the diameter of the tiara was biger then her head. i think the shouls make 2 or 3 of the amethysts removable and add another frame wit a smaller diameter.

Any guesses what tiaras Camilla (Boucheron or the Cubitt family tiara) or Catherine (CLK or Papyrus) wear tonight at the BP reception? I think it will be the Cubitt and Papyrus tiaras

Any guesses what tiaras Camilla (Boucheron or the Cubitt family tiara) or Catherine (CLK or Papyrus) wear tonight at the BP reception? I think it will be the Cubitt and Papyrus tiaras

I guess I was wrong on both fronts

I got bored this week, so I put together posts about the tiaras the ladies have worn the Nobel Prize, put together by tiara, rather than year. It was interesting to see the numbers.

Madeleine:
Aquamarine Bandeau: 1
4-Button Tiara: 1
Queen Josephine's Amethyst Tiara: 1
Aquamarine Kokoshnik: 1
Modern Fringe Tiara: 7

Victoria:
18th Birthday Tiara: 1
Connaught Tiara: 1
Cut Steel Tiara: 2
6-Button Tiara: 3
4-Button Tiara: 4
Baden Fringe: 5

Silvia:
Queen Josephine's Amethyst Tiara: 1
Connaught Tiara: 3
Cameo Tiara: 4
Leuchtenberg Sapphire Tiara: 14
Nine Prong Tiara: 17

It reinforces my desire for one of the 4 ladies to wear the Amethyst and Cameo Tiaras. I'd like to see even the Cut Steel again.

Anything but either Fringe, the Sapphire, and the Nine Prong. Something new please! :flowers:

Diplomatic Dinner in UK -What the Royals wore.

The Queen in the modern Sapphire Tiara
Duchess Camilla in the Greville Tiara
Duchess Catherine in the Cambridge Lovers Knot Tiara

There will be a visit from Argentina to Holland in March. As for tiara guesses, I think Maxima will wear the Rose Cut tiara.

There will be a visit from Argentina to Holland in March. As for tiara guesses, I think Maxima will wear the Rose Cut tiara.

I think it depends on what Maxima is wearing on the 80th birthday in Norway. But I also think that she is wearing the Rose Cut Tiara for the state visit.:flowers:

It doesn't really matter to me who wears them tbh but tomorrow I would like to see:
.the cameos
.amethysts
.topazes
.rubies
.emeralds
Yes lots of colours haha this is the festive season :)

I think it depends on what Maxima is wearing on the 80th birthday in Norway. But I also think that she is wearing the Rose Cut Tiara for the state visit.:flowers:

We'll have to see what kind of celebrations there will be in Norway. There might be indications that the celebrations will be low-key in February.

Silvia: Sapphires
Victoria: Large Cut Steel
Sofia: small cut steel (for the first time something else)
Madeleine: Connaught

The Leuchtenberg sapphires are gorgeous, but such a predictable choice that they disappoint.

At last we got to see a big Part of the Cameo parure. I only wish Vicotria had also worn the tiara instead of the Cut steel tiara. Interesting that Madeleine is wearing the Connaught tiara again.
An no button tiaras today.

We'll have to see what kind of celebrations there will be in Norway. There might be indications that the celebrations will be low-key in February.
As nothing has been announced until now i don't think there will be big celebrations in February. Perhaps a combined birthday celebration for the King and Queen like in 1997.

What I would like to see at the Nobel Prizes:

Queen Silvia- Cameo
Crown Princess Victoria- Laurel Wreath
Princess Madeleine- Connaught
Princess Sofia- Amethyst or 4 button

What I guess what they really wear

Queen Silvia- Leuchtenberg Tiara
Crown Princess Victoria- Six Button or Cut Steel Tiara
Princess Madeleine- Modern Fringe Tiara
Princess Sofia- Emerald Tiara

-Really great my dream come true and Madde wore the Connaught :heart::heart::clap:imo Madde looks best with this Tiara...
-Im Lucky Sofia wore another Tiara, I also think the Tiara suits her better then Victoria.
-About Victoria. For me its the best Cut Steel appearance ever.. At least someone wore a part of the Cameo Parure....And it looks so great on Vic.
-Im not dissapointed about Silvia But i think the dress looks not so great and the sapphires do not come out so well..

My Guess for the Dinner tomorow.

Queen Silvia: 9 Prong
CP Victoria: 6 Button
Princess Madeleine: Modern Fringe
Princess Sofia: Emerald Tiara

Well Dinner tomorrow

Queen : Nine Prong
Victoria : Baden Fringe
Madeleine : Modern Fringe
Sofia : Wedding tiara

I'm working on new tiara posts and I noticed that it appears no one has worn Queen Josephine's Amethyst Tiara since Victoria did in 2013. I'd love to see Sofia try it, particularly if she wears it like Madeleine did in 2012. Or, I'd love to see Madeleine wear it again.

For the Nobel, this is what I'd love to see:
Silvia: Cameo
Victoria: Lilian's Laurel Wreath
Madeleine: Connaught
Sofia: Amethyst

What I expect:
Silvia: Sapphire
Victoria: Baden
Madeleine: Modern Fringe
Sofia: Emerald

I'd take either of the Cut Steels, if only so we get a little bit of variety this year from the normal showings.

so it looks like I got my wish with Madeleine! And I sort of got it right with the Cut Steels, great!

My guesses for the private Nobel dinner:

Madeleine : Wedding tiara

I would love if Silvia wore the Cameo but I doubt it. I recall she has worn the tiara at the event before.

Last edited:
1411vfq.jpg

it looks like they updated the king's portrait in the new royal family order worn by princess sofia unlike the one worn by other family members which has a portrait of him when he was young like the one crown princess victoria wore today

689els.jpg

Last edited:
My guesses for the private Nobel dinner:

Madeleine : Wedding Fringe

I would love if Silvia wore the Cameo but I doubt it. I recall she has worn the tiara at the event before.

From the Laureate Dinners that I have identified, Silvia has worn the Cameo only once, in 2003.

1411vfq.jpg

it looks like they updated the king's portrait in the new royal family order worn by princess sofia unlike the one worn by other family members which has a portrait of him when he was young like the one crown princess victoria wore today

689els.jpg

Yes they have different pictures. But Queen Silvia and Crown Princess Victoria don't have the same either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom