Tiara and Jewels guessing for upcoming events 2: 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guesses:

Silvia: the Prongs tiara
Victoria: fringe tiara.
Madeleine: her own tiara.
Sofia: her own wedding tiara.

Tonight

Queen prongs
Victoria Baden
Madeleine and Sofia their wedding

I was right with the queen wearing the sapphires and Victoria in the cut steel one night. I had hoped Madeleine would wear the Connaught but i doubted it so I was half right. Sofia was my one wrong, I thought wedding one day and four button.

Last edited:
For tonight my guesses are
Queen Silvia: probably the nine pronge tiara but i hope she wears the ruzby tiara or perahps there is a small chance that it will be the Cmaeo tiara but if probably without the rest of Parure as it was only worn yesterday by Victora
Crown Princess Victoria: baden fringe tiara or the laurel wreath tiara
Princess Sofia: her own emerald tiara
Pricness Madeleine: modern fringe tiara

and in exact 3 weeks we have the annual glittering start in the New Year with the New Years Court Dinner in Denmark
My guesses.
Queen Margrethe: i either the Naasut tiara or the floral wreath tiara with the big diamond necklace from the Crown Jewels
Crown Princess Mary: ruby tiara
Princess Marie: floral tiara

A pity that Princess Benedikte never attends but is is understandable that she wants to spend the start in the New Year at home with her Family what i think is the reason she never attends.

And we got tonight:
Queen Silvia: the nine pronge tiara
Crown Princess Victoria: laurel wreath tiara
Princess Sofia: four button tiara
Princess Madeleine: modern fringe tiara

My guesses for Danish New Years:

Margrethe: Floral tiara
Mary: Ruby tiara
Marie: Wedding tiara

It would be a great surpise if Mary wore her new tiara.

My guesses for Danish New Years:

Margrethe: Emerald Parure
Mary: Ruby tiara
Marie: Wedding tiara

I would like to see the Naasut Tiara on Marie or Mary. But thats just a dream

in January 14th, it's Queen Margrethe of Denmark 45 years on the throne anniversary did they publish any plans for the CELEBRATIONS or they not gonna celebrate it like her 40 anniversary and her 75 birthday ?!

in January 14th, it's Queen Margrethe of Denmark 45 years on the throne anniversary did they publish any plans for the CELEBRATIONS or they not gonna celebrate it like her 40 anniversary and her 75 birthday ?!
Nothing has been annouced and i would be very suprised if there are any celebrations. The celebrations for her 50th asnnversarfy where actually quiet unusual as mosten of mayor anniversiires like 25th and 50th are celebrated big.

Queen Margrethe - Crown Emeralds
Princess Mary - Rubies
Princess Marie - New Amethyst Tiara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom