Tiara & Jewels guessing for upcoming events 1: Oct 2009 - Dec 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H.R.H Princess Madeleine (if her pregnancy doesn't stop her) : Private aquamarine bandeau

Does Madeleine have a private aquamarine bandeau?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app[/QUOTE]

1. Apparently not as she wore them to Princess Madeleines wedding. I see now that the earrings are all diamonds and not pearls.

ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1429915831.627894.jpg

2. Yes her 18:th birthday bandeau.

ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1429915942.768588.jpg

So what do we think Queen Máxima will wear for the Canadian state banquet on tuesday... I think the Queen might wear one of the ruby tiara's, however, she wore them recently (Peacock in Poland and the Mellerio for a Diplomatic dinner last year), but it are the colors of the Canadian flag..
I would love to see a big tiara on her, but it's not a state visit to a king/queen, so probably she will wear a smaller one. We never know it with her...

I don't think she will wear a tiara in the USA (there is a dinner with the ambassador or so, but it's not a statevisit), but I think she will bring some nice jewels (necklace, brooche) for that too.

So what do we think Queen Máxima will wear for the Canadian state banquet on tuesday... I think the Queen might wear one of the ruby tiara's, however, she wore them recently (Peacock in Poland and the Mellerio for a Diplomatic dinner last year), but it are the colors of the Canadian flag..
I would love to see a big tiara on her, but it's not a state visit to a king/queen, so probably she will wear a smaller one. We never know it with her...

I don't think she will wear a tiara in the USA (there is a dinner with the ambassador or so, but it's not a statevisit), but I think she will bring some nice jewels (necklace, brooche) for that too.

I think either the Antique Pearl, the smaller sapphire or the Emerald tiara may get an outing in Canada

I'm not sure that Canada does big State Banquets. Isn't it like Australia, where there are not State Banquets because there is no resident Head of State?

Thank you EmmaNL, that is good to know. In that case I agree she will go for one of the smaller tiaras, the small sapphire or the pearl setting of emerald tiara. Maxima has so many tiaras that it is difficult to guess.

Thank you EmmaNL, that is good to know. In that case I agree she will go for one of the smaller tiaras, the small sapphire or the pearl setting of emerald tiara. Maxima has so many tiaras that it is difficult to guess.

Other royals are a lot less hard to guess tiaras for, I agree. :whistling:
She has such a huge collection!

If Maxima wears a tiara, I think she will wear the Antique Pearl tiara.

:previous: Yes, that's a good description for Beatrix' hairdo:lol:. Luckily the tiaras are more visible on Maxima.

Isn't tomorrow also the day of the Openening of Parliament? But there is not much to guess: HM always wears the state diadem and the Duchess of Cornwall always wears the honeycomb tiara. But I hope to see some peeresse in their tiaras.

Yes the State Opening is tomorrow in the UK ,the State Diadem always looks majestic on QEII but I don't suppose the queen and her daughter in law will swap diadems just mix it up to for us :D

:ROFLMAO: Great idea! Camilla walking in with the State Diadem! What a comotion that would cause.

Theoretically Camilla could wear the Delhi Durbar again, or the Strathmore rose. But of course that is completely unlikely.

As Tatiana wore a tiara at her wedding, there is a chance Beatrice will as well. Maybe she will wear Tatiana's fringe tiara. I am really hoping she will wear the Cartier Pearl tiara. It would make a magnificent wedding tiara.

I believe that the Borromeo family also owns at least one tiara. Two of her half-sisters have worn what looked like an identical tiara. Unfortunately there are no good close-up pics around. An then her sister-in-law has worn a coral tiara at her wedding. That might also be from the Borromeo family. So Beatrice possibly has several tiaras to chose from, both from her own and from Pierre's family.

I only hope that they will not try to keep the wedding as private as Tatiana and Andrea:eek:. That might mean that we won't see bridal pics at all. :ohmy:

:ROFLMAO: Great idea! Camilla walking in with the State Diadem! What a comotion that would cause.

One day in the future she will wear it as she will be entitled to as Queen Consort.

One day in the future she will wear it as she will be entitled to as Queen Consort.

That will not be the State Diadem, but the Consort's diadem. :flowers:

:previous: Queens Adelaide, Alexandra and Mary all wore the State Diadem. Queen Mum didn't and wore the coronet of her crown instead. What Camilla will do is up to her, but my preferance would be the state diadem. Anyway: let's hope for many more years of Queen Elizabeth II wearing it!

No surprise today! We saw the same tiaras/diadems as every year, and again worn with style!

You were right about the rubies for Canada!:flowers: Maxima wore the peacock tiara beautifully.

Re. the Swedish wedding: the first royal guest seem to have been confirmed:
- Princess Takamado from Japan
- Queen Margrethe II
- CP Mary (who is bringing her hubby, but he doesn't really count for this thread, does he:p?)
Any guesses?

You were right about the rubies for Canada!:flowers: Maxima wore the peacock tiara beautifully.

- Queen Margrethe II
- CP Mary (who is bringing her hubby, but he doesn't really count for this thread, does he:p?)
Any guesses?

I so do hope we see Princess Mary in her "new" tiara at the wedding, but I suspect it might just be her own wedding tiara that gets an outing.

I so do hope we see Princess Mary in her "new" tiara at the wedding, but I suspect it might just be her own wedding tiara that gets an outing.

I think that she will opt for her wedding tiara, and if she does so, she has used three different tiaras at three different royal weddings in Sweden.

If I may dream Victoria will wear Countess Estelle's tiara for her brothers wedding. If not I'd love for her to wear the Connaught (if Sofia doesn't wear it)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Let's hope that if Crown Princess Mary wears her wedding tiara for the wedding she will opt for the setting with pearls. As for Queen Margrethe i think she will go for the Baden palmette tiara.

- Queen Margrethe II
Any guesses?
Who says Fred doesn't count? If Mary wears her rubies with pearls, he can be her biggest, bestest, pearl beyond price! ;)

Fred is a gorgeous adornment, but as long as Mary doesn't wear him in her hair he doesn't count on this thread (at least for me;)).

My wish would be to see her wearing the new necklace-tiara from Margrethe's birthday concert. I so much hope that it wasn't a loan. But maybe the wedding tiara with pearls is a more realistic guess.

As for Queen Margrethe I'd love to see her with the Baden palmette tiara. Please not the floral aigrette:eek:! Beautiful as it is, she has over-used it for the birthday festivities.

Princess Takamado seems to have two tiaras: the pearl and diamond tiara she has worn at Madeleine's wedding and a bandeau tiara. Since I have never found good pics of that bandeau tiara I hope that whe will wear it this time.

Another royal wedding attendance has been confirmed and the Countess of Wessex can be added to our guessing list :D.

I believe that she'll wear the aquamarine tiara again. Though that might be wishful thinking because I don't like her wedding tiara too much.

Another royal wedding attendance has been confirmed and the Countess of Wessex can be added to our guessing list :D.

I believe that she'll wear the aquamarine tiara again. Though that might be wishful thinking because I don't like her wedding tiara too much.
It would be nice if shere wore her other aquamarine (or whatever stone it is) again whioch she has worn first for the enthronement of Prince Albert II.
It has not been since since a few yaers.
Or she could wear it as necklace with the bigger aquamarine tiara.

I'd love for Sophie to wear that modern tiara she wore a few times years ago. She looked stunning in it.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I hope Queen Silvia wears the Ruby Tiara tomorrow paired with the Scarab necklace (or a pearl necklace). I think this would look great together with the gown she wore for the official visit from Norway in 2005, a white gown white large pink flowers and green leaves.

I suspect the Crown Princess will probably wear one of the steel cut tiaras, or perhaps the 4 or 6 button tiara.

Re. Sophie of Wessex: I'd love to know whether that aquamarine necklace tiara is still there. She hasn't worn it in ages, not even as a necklace.

Re. Indian SV: The Queen hasn't worn the 9 prongs tiara very often lately. I believe that this will be her choice. Unfortunately the ruby tiara seems to be rather at the bottom of her priority list.

Please no buttons for Victoria! But I agree that they are a likely choice. I do prefer the large cut steel tiara.

Is there a chance that Princess Christina attends? She is not often at SVs, but she attended the Turquish visit in 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom