The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Jewels > Royal Jewels General Discussion

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 07:06 AM
Serene Highness

I hope Victoria wears the Amethyst circlet.

Old 12-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator

Great News. Grand Duke Henri and Grqand Duchess Mariia Teresa will attend the Nobel Events in Stockholm on 10. and 11. December which menas we will se 2 luxemburgian tiaras. No Idea which one she will choose.

Old 12-05-2011, 12:12 PM
Majesty

I know people think it's too big but,I hope GD Maria wears the giant tiara she wore at Victoria's wedding!
Old 12-05-2011, 12:13 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks, it will be 'bling-bling' of the year
Old 12-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
The cut steal tiara is stunning too even without the diamonds!

For Silvia,I would love her to wear the tiara she wore to Victoria's wedding.
I am a very big fan of the cut steel tiara on Victoria. Besides she knows how to pick the right dress to go with it.
Re. Silvia: at the wedding she wore the Braganca tiara, which she has never worn at the Nobels. It would really be a sensation if she will wear it on Saturday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Great News. Grand Duke Henri and Grqand Duchess Mariia Teresa will attend the Nobel Events in Stockholm on 10. and 11. December which menas we will se 2 luxemburgian tiaras. No Idea which one she will choose.
Wow, that is exciting news! The Grand Duchess has a stunning jewellery collection. With the presence of Maria Theresa I hope that Victoria will wear a proper tiara on both days.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Majesty

How funny Tilia! A couple of minutes ago I was reading about the tiara and learned she never wears the tiara at the Prizes!

Now that there's a slim chance that she will wear that tiara,I predict she will wear the Sapphire tiara.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:06 AM
Nobility

Queen Sylvia - the Leuchtenberg or the nine prong tiara - my guess.
CP Victoria - hopefully not the 6 button thing.....would be great if she could opt for something new or the amethyst...
Old 12-09-2011, 01:10 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by countess felicitas View Post
Queen Sylvia - the Leuchtenberg or the nine prong tiara - my guess.
CP Victoria - hopefully not the 6 button thing.....would be great if she could opt for something new or the amethyst...
I am hoping for the Connaught. I think that is the name. Madeleine wore it at Victoria's wedding. Light and delicate enough for a pregnant lady. After all most of the attention will probably be directed towards the "bump."
Old 12-09-2011, 02:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

I'd love GD Teresa's big tiara... the one she wore to Victoria's wedding.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

I'm hoping for a lot of splendour and good gown-jewel matchings. My guess is the cameo for the Queen, the Baden fringe for Victoria and the bigger of the two floral tiaras for the Grand Duchess.
But secretly a hope for a nice big surprise: Victoria with the Connaught, or the GD with some from the vaults: the mystery tiara worn by Josephine Charlotte at the Danish wedding eg. I know, I just can't get enough!
Old 12-09-2011, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

A nice surprise would also bee the queen with the ruby tiara. For the Gruand Duchess i'm thinking one of her diamond tiaras and nice wiould be thediamond and sapphire necklac/tiara from Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte ( not the square one with the iog sapphire but the other with the small pendants). I hope she doesn't wear the aquamarines they would perfectly match the swedish order but ithink the tiara is to small for such an Event.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

You are right about the ruby tiara, that would be a nice change. As an alternative I wouldn't mind to see it on Victoria.
I like the sapphire necklace you are talking about, but don't think that it makes a good tiara. It would be nice with the sapphire tiara from GD Charlotte.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilia C. View Post
You are right about the ruby tiara, that would be a nice change. As an alternative I wouldn't mind to see it on Victoria.
I like the sapphire necklace you are talking about, but don't think that it makes a good tiara. It would be nice with the sapphire tiara from GD Charlotte.
I want the sapphire necklace as necklace together with one of her diamond tiaras not as tiara. I think it would match tzhe Order of the seraphime quiet good.
Old 12-09-2011, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
I want the sapphire necklace as necklace together with one of her diamond tiaras not as tiara. I think it would match tzhe Order of the seraphime quiet good.
Yes, that would really look good with the order. I hope that she will opt for the floral tiara, because the Nobels would be a good chance to get HQ pics of it. I'm desparate to see details of it's structure and design. And it looks nice, imo.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:48 AM
Royal Highness

My guessing for Nobel ceremonies

I will be in heaven with:
CP Victoria - Connaught tiara (it's delicate and feminine, she never wore it before, paired with pastel dress with silver embroidery)
Q Silvia - Braganza tiara (she can pull it off well as we saw at Victoria's wedding, maybe with blue dress also with embroidery)
GD Maria Terese - this big tiara (I always forgot the name , with good hairstyle it would be amazing outing, plus simple dress in strong color)

I would be glad with:
CP - amethyst tiara
Q - Ruby tiara or Cameo tiara
GD - Emerald Art Deco or Marie-Adelaide's Sapphire tiara (this pretty one with sapphire in the center)

We will probably see:
CP - Baden Fringe or Six Button
Q - Connaught or Nice Prong Tiara
GD - Diamond Belgium tiara or bigger flower tiara

I can't wait
Old 12-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Nobility

I hope Victoria is going to wear the six buttons tiara but I fear she'll wear the Baden Fringe Tiara which I don't like at all....

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a song
the death of a dream
Old 12-10-2011, 11:35 AM
Super Moderator

And this is what we got
Silvia in the nine-rponge tiara, Victoria in the six-button tiara. Christina her small diamond tiara and Maria Teresa the tiara with the big emerald in the Center.
Old 12-10-2011, 11:40 AM
Super Moderator

And Victoria seems to wear also the two hairpins from the Leuchtenberg parure.
Old 12-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Royal Highness

So I guessed 2 tiaras and one dream delighted me a lot (MT).
Old 12-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by agami.pearl View Post
So I guessed 2 tiaras and one dream delighted me a lot (MT).
Congratulations ! I guessed none.
But I got the little surprise I was hoping for. Victoria not only wears the sapphire hairpins, she also added a diamond riviere covering the base of the tiara. This still doesn't make it my favourite tiara, but it looks a bit better with it.

Closed Thread

Tags
gala, jewellery, tiara