Tiara & Jewels guessing for upcoming events 1: Oct 2009 - Dec 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And at big Events abroad she usually wears more Jewels then in Spain. When she wore the pearl and diamond tiara fromVicotira Eugenie at the danish Crown Princely Wedding it was the first time after quiet a long time she has worn it. And i think the 2 diamond necklaces whe wore with it have not been seen since then.

She has used the tiara Cartier at least 5 times since the Danish wedding,and she also wears it in her last official photos.

She wears the most important jewels in acts of the Royalty, and the only State Visit of a Monarch to Spain in the last years has been the visit of the King of Saudi Arabia, in that occasion she chose a simpler necklace that matched perfectly with the impressive earrings of diamonds and sapphires, gift of the guest.

The circle tiara does have the bad "habit" of dissapearing ;). When Princess Irene first used it, it had not be seen for 30 years since Queen Frederika and Princess Sophia never wore it. Then , when Elena wore it was not seen for the past decade. So , it might reappear at any time. Elena could use it , if she wished to avoid the Marichalar tiara or if she doesn't have access to it any more. After all , Marie Chantal, Alexia and Theodora all hava tiaras to use and don't need it ( I don't think that Tatiana will need one, given she is not married to Nicolaos yet).
Seeing that Carina Axelsson wears tiaras, the Greeks might go along the same line and lend Tatiana a tiara, but that is very unlikely. After all the situation of Carina and Tatiana is quite different, and I think that she will go the traditional way and not wear a tiara before her wedding. But maybe there is a chance that Tatiana will receive the circle tiara as a wedding gift. Let's not forget that both Alexia and Marie-Chantale got a tiara. :)biggrin:wishful thinking!!)
Queen Rania's tiara is stunning, but its not really fair since what wouldn't look good on her gorgeous face?

I too would love to see Countess Sophie in her aqua suite, or at least really jeweled up!!......cant wait! I'm so glad I have all you to share this with, my husband thinks I'm loony!
Sorry to disagree about Rania, but imho the emerald tiara didn't look good at all, no even on her. But I do agree about Sophie and hope for the aquamarines.
Or maybe Queen Mary's sapphire bandeau? I need some nice surprise like that. Last year 3 new, supposedly lost or never before seen tiaras appeared: the Dutch peacock and small sapphire tiaras, and Mary's midnight tiara. What I want is something along that line.

I guess that I sound quite loony to your husband, too. But let me guess, is he crazy about football? Baseball? Cars? Fishing? I'm sure he has got his week spots too.:ROFLMAO::flowers: Personally I find tiaraholism a quite comfortable desease. No need for therapy, thank you very much.

with 4 ladies from the SRF attending, Sofia will wear one of the 3 major tiaras, most likely the pearl tiara or the loop tiara. the fleur de lys would be over the top for the event.
the infantas and letizia are most likely to share the 3 minor tiaras, my guess is that we see letizia either with the prussian, her wedding tiara, or the pearl, the most important one of these 3.
what leaves the other one for elena, who will abandon her usual marichalar tiara after her divorce, and the floral tiara for cristina.

Tilia - I agree with you. Tiaraholism is just a mild disease - with moderate side effects. :D

Can someone show a picture of Infanta Elena with the Marichalar tiara? I do not recognise it at once. Thanks.

Another one she could use is the emerald one. Does she one this one or was it only a loan from Boucheron??.

Yes the tiara was loan by Boucheron.

That was the tiara who was owned by Queen Alia. It was inherited by Princess Haya who borrowed it to Queen Rania in the first years after she had became Queen. But hasn't Rania worn another spike-like tiara at the State Visit to the UK?

Queen Rania has two tiaras.

Rania has also worn the Arabic tiara for official pictures. So she might own it.
I don't dislike her small tiara so much. It wouldn't be bad for a young princess or at minor events. But it is simply drowned by the splendor in Brunei and not really fit for a Queen.

Queen Rania never used the arabic tiara for official pic, only she posed with this tiara for VF magazine.
In Brunei she used a bracelet as tiara:

Imageshack - iijj.jpg

Thank you for correcting me.
Which are the two tiaras she owns? I guess one is the bracelet tiara. Which is the other one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for correcting me.
Which are the two tiaras she owns? I guess one is the bracelet tiara. Which is the other one?

The diamond tiara she used during UK State Visit in 2001, and the arabic tiara.

That would be a very beautiful tiara indeed.

The diamond tiara she used during UK State Visit in 2001, and the arabic tiara.
Thank you, Salma. But does that mean that she does not own the bracelet tiara? Or did you not count it because it is more like a bracelet than a tiara?
That's some necklace Infanta Elena is wearing.
Visualise it on a tiara frame... :ohmy: ...fabulous!

Picture cropped from larger image - not subject to copyright
V
I wish that the infanta would take some inspriation from you! It would make a stunning tiara.

Thank you, Salma. But does that mean that she does not own the bracelet tiara? Or did you not count it because it is more like a bracelet than a tiara?.

Because for me it´s a bracelet

A pity Princess Caroline won't attend. :(

Salma, what is your personal guess for Queen Rania's tiara at the wedding?

Anyone know of what tiara Masako if she were to attend. Never seen her in a tiara event before.

You are right, it is better to be thankful that it is a tiara event at all! Maybe we will see at least a couple of nice brooches worn in the hair, at least by the bride!
YES, Victoria wore a diamond arrow brooch in her hair and she looked absolutely stunning! I'm so much looking forward to seeing her today!!!
Madeleine wore the Bernadotte rose brooch in her hair, this piece seems to become a regular as a hair ornament. Some poster said that Maxima also wore something sparkling on her head, but I haven't seen a picture.

Madeleine also wore the modern fringe tiara as a necklace, so I think we can rule out this tiara for today, which is a pity because it was the best tiara she has worn so far. I really hoped not to see her wearing a buttons tiara, and her aqua tiara is definitely too small for this kind of event.

YES, Victoria wore a diamond arrow brooch in her hair and she looked absolutely stunning! I'm so much looking forward to seeing her today!!!
Madeleine wore the Bernadotte rose brooch in her hair, this piece seems to become a regular as a hair ornament. Some poster said that Maxima also wore something sparkling on her head, but I haven't seen a picture.

Madeleine also wore the modern fringe tiara as a necklace, so I think we can rule out this tiara for today, which is a pity because it was the best tiara she has worn so far. I really hoped not to see her wearing a buttons tiara, and her aqua tiara is definitely too small for this kind of event.

I hope for a new tiara on Madeleine one she hasn't worn before. Yes Máxima wore some diamond in her hair. But in photos it's very hard to see because it was at the back inside her updoo. Coiuld see it for a short moment in the Coverage yesterday evening when she took place at the Concert House.
And Princess Astrid wore the big diamond and emerald neckalce from her mother-in-law whoch she also wore 3 years ago in Norway.

Infanta Elena wears the Cartier pearl tiara of Queen Ena!!! The first time that Queen Sophia shares it!
I think that Infanta Elena wears the Marichalar tiara, but I couldn't see it clearly and the commentator called it the Prussian tiara.
Princess Märtha Louise borrowed the amethyst tiara!
Princess Mabel - her wedding tiara
Princess Laurentien - the floral tiara with a ruby in the central element

I looked very carefully at Elena's tiara and it does have laurel leaf pattern - so it is either the Marichalar or the Prussian. But I didn't see the hanging diamond of the Prussian tiara so it must be the Marichalar

IT'S THE CAMEO TIARA!
And Victoria looks beautiful! (No surprise there!)
Queen Silvia - the grand Braganza
Madeleine wears the Connaught tiara for the first time!
Mette-Marit wears a pearl tiara for the first time! (I couldn't see clearly, but I think it's the small version of Queen Maud's tiara)
Princess Margaretha wears the aquamarine tiara: It is still there!
Queen Sophia - just one of the smaller tiaras, the Mellerio shell tiara
Queen Rania - just the small bracelet tiara

Please, tell me Princess Letizia and Queen Rania tiara!! [:D]
Letizia is beautiful with the floral tiara and an elaborate coiffure: an up-do (finally!) with some interesting braids at the front.:flowers:

I'm sure that no one guessed right the tiara that I. Cristina is wearing, for me it was the surprise of the day.

I'm glad Madeleine wore the Connaught.
I was surprised that Mary wore the rubies.
Victoria wore the Cameo, which looked awful.
What is the name of the tiara Infanta Christina wore, because it is truely stunning.

^^^

The pearl tiara from Queen Victoria Eugenia or Cartier Tiara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom