Royal Replicas

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another one

ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1406088233.434221.jpg

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1406088258.688513.jpg

My new necklace up close

ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1406088317.951891.jpg

The earrings

This reminds me of one the Queen's necklaces

ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1406088735.177386.jpg

I think if I were you I would wear one of these every day around the house :)

I do.....lol

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Exactly...the tiaras come off only for shampoo...though it would make the stones sparkly!

Exactly...the tiaras come off only for shampoo...though it would make the stones sparkly!

Might be a tad bit uncomfortable for sleeping. Wonder if there are special pillows with tiara indentations available? :D

I have from time to time looked into finding a replica of Diana's chokers. I've yet to find one that looks good and fits into my meager budget.

Found this tiara from eBay that looks like Fergie's tiara she received as a wedding present
ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1407209415.539695.jpg

And Fergie's tiara

ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1407209558.758794.jpg

Found a replica of GGBI tiara from eBay

ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1407299049.429107.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1407299088.902585.jpg

Thank-you I have been looking everywhere for this

Here's necklace that sorta looks like one of the Queen's gifts from the Saudi kings

ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1407725838.022342.jpg

Official replica crown jewls

If anyone is still interested in official relicas of the crown jewls please contact me, I have some items you definitely don't want to miss out on.

Everyone remember those gorgeous Aquamarine Hoop earrings Kate wore to the Royal Variety Performance about a month ago? Now I know these are Swarovski Crystals and are at least one size smaller than the ones on Kate's, but...w/all my Christmas Jewelry Presents made, finished and wrapped, decided to see if I could come up w/something close and....

How did I do?

ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1419399230.421470.jpg

I've had the crystals for a couple of weeks now, but tonight was the first chance to give making them a shot. Mom was impressed and I like them too.

Now please be gentle, but...How did I do?

:previous:Perfection! Are they for sale....:)

Not this pair. After what happened in the making of them (don't ask) these are *mine*!!! That is the plan at some point though.

Just not w/this pair. :)

:previous:Perfection! Are they for sale....:)

Are you still interested in a pair? I happened to hit the Beads and Stones sale at Michael's a week ago and restocked my supplies. Well...I restocked my Supplies and perhaps...kinda....maybe...went a teensy weensy bit...overboard (Yeah, that term works) when it came to the non Swarowski beads. In my defence however, it was a three "strands" (sometimes there's anywhere from two to four strands for that bead) for $5 sale, so....Yeah..:eek:

Anyway, let me know through PM, but give me a head's up in here, as I don't get PM notifications on the App. :)

Do you think all the royal ladies are wearing real diamonds on their tiaras?.
Some diamonds most have been sold for money problems and replace with fake stones.

Old Princess Margaretha of Denmark made Repicas of one of her tiaras , the real one was safe at the Bank
The replica of her tiara was sold 695 euros in an Auction on 2009 at Drouot Paris.

Can they buy a replica of Camilla Shand’s engagement ring?

The ring the DOC wears once belonged to the late Queen Mother, I believe.

My point is that, why is The Mail shocked that they don’t sell replicas of Catherine’s ring, when they don’t sell replicas of Camilla’s ring, either?

Obviously selling replica rings of future consorts isn’t a high priority for the BRF.

The Historical Royal Palaces people who run the public part of KP along with Hampton Court, Kew, The Tower of London is a separate organizations and is not linked to the gift shops at BP, Holyrood and Windsor that support the Royal Collection.

Maybe the HRP didn't like the knockoff ring. It's been 5 years since the engagement was announced and 35 years from Diana & Charles's wedding. There has been numerous knockoff rings available since so I can imagine the demand is that great for one now.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Camilla's ring isn't famous like Catherine's ring. Copies for Catherine's ring has been in demand since the 80's.

I remember there being commercials on TV to buy this exquisite fake sapphire ring surrounded by fake diamonds for only $19.99. There were other commercials with different places selling replica rings. I think one even showed British footage and claimed it was an authentic replica ring but my memory isn't what it used to be.

A fake replica ring such as this engagement ring would, I think, be quite tacky to sell no matter what the organization or where the gift shop is located. When you really think about it, those places that have the gift shops really have very little connection to the women that wore/wear the ring (with the exception maybe being Kensington Palace).

My point is that, why is The Mail shocked that they don’t sell replicas of Catherine’s ring, when they don’t sell replicas of Camilla’s ring, either?

Obviously selling replica rings of future consorts isn’t a high priority for the BRF.

I read the article and it said they are doing some Princess Diana collection so I don't think Camilla's ring would really fit in to that.

Back
Top Bottom