Views:	146
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	292207

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Old 08-07-2014, 06:16 PM

Thank-you I have been looking everywhere for this

Old 08-10-2014, 11:57 PM
Commoner

Here's necklace that sorta looks like one of the Queen's gifts from the Saudi kings

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1407725838.022342.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	292218
Old 08-11-2014, 08:11 AM
Heir Apparent

that's gorgeous!
Old 12-20-2014, 01:24 AM

Official replica crown jewls

If anyone is still interested in official relicas of the crown jewls please contact me, I have some items you definitely don't want to miss out on.
Old 12-24-2014, 01:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Everyone remember those gorgeous Aquamarine Hoop earrings Kate wore to the Royal Variety Performance about a month ago? Now I know these are Swarovski Crystals and are at least one size smaller than the ones on Kate's, but...w/all my Christmas Jewelry Presents made, finished and wrapped, decided to see if I could come up w/something close and....

How did I do?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1419399230.421470.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	293012

I've had the crystals for a couple of weeks now, but tonight was the first chance to give making them a shot. Mom was impressed and I like them too.

Now please be gentle, but...How did I do?

Old 12-24-2014, 07:08 PM
Serene Highness

Perfection! Are they for sale....
Old 12-24-2014, 08:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Lass View Post

Not this pair. After what happened in the making of them (don't ask) these are *mine*!!! That is the plan at some point though.

Just not w/this pair. :)

Old 11-21-2015, 11:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SElizabeth View Post

Are you still interested in a pair? I happened to hit the Beads and Stones sale at Michael's a week ago and restocked my supplies. Well...I restocked my Supplies and perhaps...kinda....maybe...went a teensy weensy bit...overboard (Yeah, that term works) when it came to the non Swarowski beads. In my defence however, it was a three "strands" (sometimes there's anywhere from two to four strands for that bead) for $5 sale, so....Yeah..:o

Anyway, let me know through PM, but give me a head's up in here, as I don't get PM notifications on the App. :)

Old 11-22-2015, 06:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Do you think all the royal ladies are wearing real diamonds on their tiaras?.
Some diamonds most have been sold for money problems and replace with fake stones.

Old Princess Margaretha of Denmark made Repicas of one of her tiaras , the real one was safe at the Bank
The replica of her tiara was sold 695 euros in an Auction on 2009 at Drouot Paris.
Old 01-03-2016, 04:43 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Kate Middleton's engagement ring replica 'banned from sale' at Royal gift shop | Daily Mail Online
Old 01-03-2016, 06:38 AM
Courtier

Can they buy a replica of Camilla Shand’s engagement ring?
Old 01-03-2016, 06:53 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Can they buy a replica of Camilla Shand’s engagement ring?
From when she married AP-B?
Old 01-03-2016, 06:56 AM
Courtier

No, the ring Camilla Shand currently wears.
Old 01-03-2016, 07:32 AM
Courtier

The ring the DOC wears once belonged to the late Queen Mother, I believe.
Old 01-03-2016, 10:11 AM
Courtier

My point is that, why is The Mail shocked that they don’t sell replicas of Catherine’s ring, when they don’t sell replicas of Camilla’s ring, either?

Obviously selling replica rings of future consorts isn’t a high priority for the BRF.
Old 01-03-2016, 11:14 AM
Heir Apparent

The Historical Royal Palaces people who run the public part of KP along with Hampton Court, Kew, The Tower of London is a separate organizations and is not linked to the gift shops at BP, Holyrood and Windsor that support the Royal Collection.

Maybe the HRP didn't like the knockoff ring. It's been 5 years since the engagement was announced and 35 years from Diana & Charles's wedding. There has been numerous knockoff rings available since so I can imagine the demand is that great for one now.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 01-03-2016, 11:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Camilla's ring isn't famous like Catherine's ring. Copies for Catherine's ring has been in demand since the 80's.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 01-03-2016, 11:59 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I remember there being commercials on TV to buy this exquisite fake sapphire ring surrounded by fake diamonds for only $19.99. There were other commercials with different places selling replica rings. I think one even showed British footage and claimed it was an authentic replica ring but my memory isn't what it used to be.

A fake replica ring such as this engagement ring would, I think, be quite tacky to sell no matter what the organization or where the gift shop is located. When you really think about it, those places that have the gift shops really have very little connection to the women that wore/wear the ring (with the exception maybe being Kensington Palace).
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 01-03-2016, 12:04 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
My point is that, why is The Mail shocked that they don’t sell replicas of Catherine’s ring, when they don’t sell replicas of Camilla’s ring, either?

Obviously selling replica rings of future consorts isn’t a high priority for the BRF.
I read the article and it said they are doing some Princess Diana collection so I don't think Camilla's ring would really fit in to that.

Tags
greece, jewellery, replica, rings