Royal Jewels Avatars and FanArt

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alexandria

Heir Apparent
Country
Canada
Royal Jewels

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 2,286
  • 107.jpg
    107.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 2,286
  • 127.jpg
    127.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 2,274
  • 128.jpg
    128.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 2,297
  • 161.jpg
    161.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 2,264
  • 163.jpg
    163.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 2,284
  • 164.jpg
    164.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 2,285
  • 165.jpg
    165.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 2,257
  • 174.jpg
    174.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 2,256
Here are avatars of royal jewels I created:
512469ca.jpg84652322DkpeVk_ph.jpgalba_5.jpgaustria.JPGblueheart.jpgcouronne.jpgcullinan8.jpgEssexJewel.jpgFergiie.jpgGloucesterPalmetteTiara.jpg

And again me:
(every picture here is from TRF)
austriatiara.jpgbavarian ruby.jpgBavariaQueen.jpgcrown for hereditary prince of norway.jpgcrown for hereditary prince of sweden.jpgdecember tiara.jpgdiamomd tiara of princess marie josie.jpgDIAMOND ART DECO TIARA.jpg
EmpressRussiaCrown.jpgeugeniesemeralds.JPG

Last edited:
avatars of tiaras from: your favorite royal tiara
1910 tiara.jpg44196_WESTMINSTERKOKOSHNIK_520lo.jpgbavarian tiara.JPGDiadem_by_Louis_Cartier.jpgdiamond and sapphire tiara.jpgdiamond tiara by cartier 1917.jpgdiamond tiara by cartier 1917_ 1.jpgDiamond_and_Platinum_Tiara_Cartier_1906.jpgempress farah emerald tiara.jpgfife tiara.jpg

I made some more avatars of royal tiaras :flowers: :wub: :heart:
Baden tiara.jpgbavarian ruby diadem.jpgEmpress Eugnenie Emerald tiara.jpgEmpress Josephine cameo tiara.jpgGrand duchess Hilda of Baden tiara.jpggreek meander tiara.jpgHess spiked diamond tiara.jpgHesse aquamarine.jpgJodephines diadem.jpgJodephines diadem2.jpg

Great avatars Jess Rulz and Her Majesty!!!!
laurel leaf of princes Georg of greece.jpgNapoleonic Amethyst Tiara2.jpgNapoleonic Cut-Steel Tiara2.jpgNine-Prong Diamond Tiara3.jpgqueen Maria pia of portugal stars.jpgromanov nuptual diadem picture.jpgRussian20Kokoshnik20Tiara11.jpgspencer tiara.JPGspiked tiara of victoria eugenia.jpgswedens Braganza tiara.jpg

Here are some avatars I'v made. I've never made avatars of Jewels before so I hope they are alright!

thefifetiaranj7.jpg
untitled1pc5.jpg
untitled4qp8hx4.jpg
untitled6uy4.jpg
untitled7ox5.jpg
untitled8zq9.jpg

My word !! It's really gorgeous !!
There are so many tiaras that I've never seen !!

Thank you, mims1111!! You have done a good work !

lotus said:
Thank you, mims1111!! You have done a good work !
Let's also give acknowledgement and thanks to acid_rain3075 for her excellent first-time tiara avatars. :flowers:

Warren said:
Let's also give acknowledgement and thanks to acid_rain3075 for her excellent first-time tiara avatars. :flowers:
well, thank you! :)

These are luscious acidrain, especially the one of the Duke of Fife tiara!

Thanks for posting! :flowers:

Well done, acid_rain3075.:) They are fantastic especially tiara #6. Do you happen to know the name? For some reason I cannot think of it at the moment.

GlitteringTiaras said:
Well done, acid_rain3075.:) They are fantastic especially tiara #6. Do you happen to know the name? For some reason I cannot think of it at the moment.
I do believe it's called the Sunburst tiara! It seems strange to me why the maker would call it that though. I mean if I made that tiara and knew that it would be called the Sunburst tiara I would have placed a large yellow or orange diamond and not a large blue one:bang:! Sorry I'll stop here, I don't mean to rant...

Just in case you would like a bigger picture here is the scan I made for it:

The Sunburst Tiara

acid_rain3075 said:
I do believe it's called the Sunburst tiara!
Mr Munn describes it, on page 381:

"The sunburst tiara set with 577 brilliant diamonds and many more rose-cut stones, made by Cartier, Paris, for the Tysckiewicz family in 1921 [a Polish Comital family]. The centre was once set with a diamond of jonquil colour that weighed over 71 carats. This was subsequently replaced with a large star sapphire. This type of ornament was designed to be worn very low on the forehead so that the jewelwork was parallel to the line of the brow. The central element is tremblant, responding to the wearer's every move."

Just out of curiousity, where are you getting the pictures from to make these avatars? It looks like all the tiaras are on the same background.

Sister Morphine said:
Just out of curiousity, where are you getting the pictures from to make these avatars? It looks like all the tiaras are on the same background.
Most of the good tiara pics have been scanned from "Tiaras, A History of Splendour" by Geoffrey Munn (which is why this book is the tiara "bible"). The British jewels on a bright blue background are from the Royal Collection. Other full pics can be found in various Royal Jewels threads, scoured from the internet over the past few years.

Last edited:
well I guess Warren beat me to it!

the pictures I have of tiaras are indeed from Tiaras: A History of Splendour
By Geoffrey C. Munn. The scans I have, which I made the avatars from, are some of my favorite tiaras from the book

Looks like I'll have to pick the book up!

you should, it's a good book! the pictures in there are amazing!!!!!!

Originally Posted by acid_rain3075
I do believe it's called the Sunburst tiara!

That's it! :)

I have Mr. Munn's book, and for some reason I could find it when I was frantically flipping through the pages to find this tiara. The name was on the tip of my tongue, too.

If you take a look on page 380, there is an amazing close up shot of the tiara. The intricate detail shows the unique craftsmanship of this piece.

Hi, Seraphine, You posted the pic of the tiara.. That's Princess Grace of Monaco's tiara..She wore this lovely tiara back in early 1970's..:)

thank you, chantal. extraordinary design. isn't it ? who made that tiara ?

Imperial Jewels of Iran

phpgaVd5H_c2AM.jpg
ij.jpg
ij1.jpg
ij2.jpg
ij3.jpg
ij4.jpg
ij5.jpg
ij6.jpg
ij7.jpg

Last edited:
Selection of tiaras :flowers: