Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
PHOTOSHOPDelhiDurbarTiarawithCullinansIIIIV.jpg

PHOTOSHOP: Delhi Durbar Diadem with Cullinans III and IV

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Welcome to

Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 3

Part 2 can be found here

:crown5: . . . . . . . . :crown5:

Last edited:
Wonderful job, Majesty. She makes All of them look good. Nine prong is an interesting idea, but not for a wedding, I think. I have a feeling that we will see another outing of the Cameo as a wedding tiara, but I am personally hoping for the Connaught, as I think it is the best looking on her.

I would love to see someone put Queen Daisy's Golden tiara (the new one) on Mary please. Thanks so much.

Wonderful work on all these tiaras, Majesty. I just knew that MM could carry off the large ones well, and it's a treat to see something other than the small daisy tiara on her head, even if it's photoshopped. As for Madeleine, I can't quite see the Nine-Pronger as a wedding tiara and hope she sticks to tradition by wearing the Cameo. It looks really good on her, as do all the others.

Just as I thought, it needs darker hair to make it look good.
Good work, Her_Majesty:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary looks really beautiful with the new tiara. Thank you so much!!

Marie would look very beautiful with the Midnight Tiara. I would really suit her.

She would look amazing with the Naasut Tiara. It goes way better with Mary's dark hair than it does with Margrethe's, ehm, grey-ish hair. It would also look lovely with Mary's hair down.

Loooooooove this one :wub: :wub: :wub:
I do hope that QMII leaves the Naasut for the future queens of Denmark :flowers:

Could you please make a picture of Madeleine with crown princess Margaretha's aquamarine kokoshnik. I do not think it would be a wedding tiara it's just that I have always thought it a beautiful tiara and that it would suit Madeleine.

I thought as well that the Nassut Tiara would look much better on a brunette, and those photos of Mary and Marie confirmed this. Beautiful work, thank you.

:previous:
The best picture of the Princess wearing the Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara that I know of. :)

I'm not satisfied with the result, but here's a little impression how the Aquamarine Kokoshnik Tiara could look on Madeleine:
Picture

Looks wonderful, Her_Majesty! :flowers:
I really love the way this tiara looks on Madeleine; it compliments the colour of her eyes nicely.

Thank you Her Majesty!
The problems with pictures of the diadem is that all the pictures in colour are of princess Margaretha and her fluffy hair covers the tiara. Princess Sibylla wore it with her 30s hair which shows the tiara(and in my opinion looks better) but those pictures are all black and white.

Aquamarines looks wonderful on princess Madeleine since her eyes are light blue. I always liked the small aquamarine bandeau on her but since it fits a very young princess better I thought that this beautiful tiara would be perfect for Madeleine.

Great job. The Lovers Knot and the Girls of GB&I look lovely on Catherine.

Great job. The Lovers Knot and the Girls of GB&I look lovely on Catherine.
They all look good on her except the 2 pics where she has her hair loose.

Actually I think the one with Kate's hair loose and wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland is my favorite one.

I really like her with a bigger tiara. She is very statuesque, and I think the size suits her.

She looks like Miss America with her hair down. Not in a good way. Don't like the fringe, never did.

Even the half up, as at the wedding in some variation would give not only a better look, but a secure anchor for the tiara. The other thing she is about to discover as does every new mother, if your long hair is hanging down in front of baby, it's is an irresistible temptation.

^^^I agree; I really like how good the tiaras look on the updos. It's such a sophisticated look and showcases the tiaras beautifully. Even the small Halo tiara pops out. Loose hair with a tiara just doesn't cut it for me; the Miss America analogy is a good one.

BTW, I don't recognize the last tiara as the Spencer one Diana usually wore. Is that one seldom used?

Oh really great job ,, Very interesting ,,, Big Like ,, all of them looks nice on her ,, The most I like Camebridge Tiara & Girls of Britain Tiara ,,, Thank you for posting Her_Majesty :)

^^^I agree; I really like how good the tiaras look on the updos. It's such a sophisticated look and showcases the tiaras beautifully. Even the small Halo tiara pops out. Loose hair with a tiara just doesn't cut it for me; the Miss America analogy is a good one.

BTW, I don't recognize the last tiara as the Spencer one Diana usually wore. Is that one seldom used?

No, it is in fact the one Diana wore at her wedding, etc. A Lovely piece of jewelry!

Back
Top Bottom