Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some photoshops of several tiaras on Duchess Catherine:
Beautiful job!!
Possible wedding tiaras for Princess Madeleine:
I would love to see her wear the cameo like her mother, sister and aunt. Not to mention, it's one of my all time favorites of any collection! Nice job, again! :)

Are there any takers to try and make the Topaz Necklace (Sweden) info a tiara? I don't know photo shop and there are some amazing photo shopped pictures on here. I always loved it when a princess or queen wore a necklace as a tiara! I have never seen the topaz worn, as I am sure that it is slightly odd due to the three drops. But it would be interesting to see. I believe there are also sapphires and emeralds.

You all are fantastic... What a great thread this is!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great on her! Boy did she get the looks in the family!

I think Charlotte was born to wear tiara's.

Beautiful work, Her Majesty. Charlotte was indeed born to wear tiaras; events should be created where she can!

Last edited:
Great job Her Majesty! I always wanted Charlotte to wear the Pearl Drop Tiara but I doubt she will.

Last edited:
Charlotte looks lovely in tiaras. The second picture is very nice, thanks for posting! :flowers:

WOW ,, really Amazing Job you did Her_Majesty ,, The tiara looks perfect on Princess Charlotte !! ,, And I really love that tiara , Cartier always the Best in tiaras designs ,,, I liked second pic too , she looks like fairy tales princess :flowers:

Wow!!! I did a double take, as w/the tiara on her, does she ever look like her Mom. Awesome job as usual Her Majesty!!!

Wow! Charlotte needs to attend a tiara event in the future and borrow that particular one from her Mom. She looks great in it!

The Ocean Tiara looks great on her. I really hope we see her wear it sometime. I also liked the Princess Grace's small diamond tiara on her. She looks great with softer tiara shapes against her sharper features.

That last tiara is really nice and suits Charlene very much.

The Pearl Drop Tiara and the small diamond tiara look beautiful on Charlene. Thanks for the vicarious pleasure, Her Majesty.

Does anyone want to try and make the Topaz Necklace (Sweden) into a tiara? I don't know photo shop and there are some amazing photo shopped pictures on here. I always loved it when a princess or queen wore a necklace as a tiara! I have never seen the topaz worn, as I am sure that it is slightly odd due to the three drops. But it would be interesting to see. I believe there are also sapphires and emeralds.

Wow! She looks amazing in it!

Oh so beautiful she is in that! I wouldn't be one bit surprised if this is exactly what she wears on April 30th. There's a lot of history in the Stuart tiara and quite fitting for a Queen.

Oh god, I'd swoon. I really, really hope she just goes for it. Her husband's inauguration would be the perfect occasion for it.

It screams Queen. Loudly and clearly. :queen:
Come on, Max: do us all a favour and don the Stuart for the Inauguration!

Oh, yes, she really rocks the rocks!! Great job, Artemisia.

Last edited:
Oh, yes, she really rocks the rocks!! Great job, Artemisia.
I wish I could claim that great work; unfortunately, my knowledge of Photoshop is dismal.
The credit is all LadyK's who has done a brilliant job! :)

Thank you for your work.
This parure is really impressive.I don't like the top of the tiara that much.
The bottom is nice.
The necklace is magnificent.I love it.

I wish I could claim that great work; unfortunately, my knowledge of Photoshop is dismal.
The credit is all LadyK's who has done a brilliant job! :)

Kudos to LadyK for a great job of photoshopping.

...does that say queen or what?
Say??...It screams it right in your face! :)
Great work,now we only have to get her to wear this one...!
...This parure is really impressive. I don't like the top of the tiara that much. The bottom is nice...
You don't like the top of the tiara that much do you...?..
Odd...most girls and ladies here i know would go exactly for that top...

It being 38.75 Carats worth of a bauble.. :whistling:

Aaah, you made my day! More than beautiful! Oh please, let our dreams come true!!!!
BYe Bine

I love that last one. It's beautiful and suits her very well.

Back
Top Bottom