The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-24-2015, 01:32 AM
Royal Highness

Haha, ok. This time I went full on bling on Catherine.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...b5a8a00356.jpg

Dress: Modified version of Zuhair Murad gown worn by Miley Cyrus (The original dress looks like this: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.luxist.co...2/84983410.jpg )
Tiara: Cambridge Lovers Knot
Earrings: Her wedding earrings
Necklace: The Cambridge Pearl Dangle Brooch as a pendant on a simple diamond riviere
Bracelet: Diamond and yellow stone wedding gift bracelet

Old 02-24-2015, 02:31 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post

Oh wow! Now that is every little girl's dream of what a true Princess looks like and would actually love to see Kate dressed like this.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 02-24-2015, 02:41 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Oh wow! Now that is every little girl's dream of what a true Princess looks like and would actually love to see Kate dressed like this.
Hah, yeah. I went full on dream princess on this one instead of trying to keep within her taste :P
Old 02-24-2015, 06:35 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Gorgeous! I love that you chose her wedding earrings, they fit well with the tiara. The picture makes me dream of more real tiara events for the Duchess!

Old 02-24-2015, 06:57 AM
Serene Highness

Nice work but ghastly dress.
Catherine has much more class.

Quote:

Dress: Modified version of Zuhair Murad gown worn by Miley Cyrus (The original dress looks like this: http://www.blogcdn.com/www.luxist.co...2/84983410.jpg )
Tiara: Cambridge Lovers Knot
Earrings: Her wedding earrings
Necklace: The Cambridge Pearl Dangle Brooch as a pendant on a simple diamond riviere
Bracelet: Diamond and yellow stone wedding gift bracelet
Old 02-24-2015, 10:21 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wymanda View Post
Nice work but ghastly dress.
Catherine has much more class.
Really? That skirt from the original dress has been my favorite dress of all time. And if you are referring to my remake of the bodice, could you please say it in a nicer tone, thanks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilia C. View Post
Gorgeous! I love that you chose her wedding earrings, they fit well with the tiara. The picture makes me dream of more real tiara events for the Duchess!
Yeah, me too. Can't wait for her first real and photographed tiara event.
Old 02-24-2015, 01:54 PM
Serene Highness

Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 3

I like the dress but i can't stand this tiara. I just don't like it. Not because it is so heavily associated with Diana, it's just not one of my favourites and have never been.

Kate looks much better in the smaller to middle sized tiaras in my eyes. This one is way too huge for her and needs full hair like Diana, Camilla or The Queen (though i understand why Camilla don't go anywhere near this tiara!). Kate, Anne, Bea, Eugenie and Sophie needs smaller to medium sized tiaras.
Old 02-24-2015, 01:58 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans-Rickard View Post
I like the dress but i can't stand this tiara. I just don't like it. Not because it is so heavily associated with Diana, it's just not one of my favourites and have never been.

Kate looks much better in the smaller to middle sized tiaras in my eyes. This one is way too huge for her and needs full hair like Diana, Camilla or The Queen (though i ubderstand why Camilla don't go anywhere near this tiara). Kate, Anne, Bea, Eugenie and Sophie needs smaller to middle sized tiaras.
I like it, but I kind of agree that so far I think she has chosen right when having more "dainty" tiaras :)
Old 02-24-2015, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

I think the tiara would suit her a bit better if placed more at an angle. All in all I like the tiara, but I do accept that is is gone on a long, long holiday.

Old 02-24-2015, 02:35 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
I think the tiara would suit her a bit better if placed more at an angle. All in all I like the tiara, but I do accept that is is gone on a long, long holiday.
Yeah, I didn't get it right :P The tiara is pictured straight on while her head is tilted so it was really hard :P
Old 02-24-2015, 02:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think the Lover's Knot tiara sits tilted back a bit. Also, Catherine's style of hair will make the difference on how the tiara will look on her. She have tiara hair.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 02-24-2015, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Yeah, I didn't get it right :P The tiara is pictured straight on while her head is tilted so it was really hard :P
I didn't mean to critize your photoshop! I know that must be very difficult to find pics that match precisly. Also I like what you did with the dress. That must have been quite a lot of work, but the original deep v-neck would have been impossible for the Duchess.

Old 02-24-2015, 02:56 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
I didn't mean to critize your photoshop! I know that must be very difficult to find pics that match precisly. Also I like what you did with the dress. That must have been quite a lot of work, but the original deep v-neck would have been impossible for the Duchess.
Haha, I didn't take it like that :)

Yeah, it was a bit of work, fun work :P But that neckline on a duchess :P Imagine the outcry!
Old 02-24-2015, 05:20 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Really? That skirt from the original dress has been my favorite dress of all time. And if you are referring to my remake of the bodice, could you please say it in a nicer tone, thanks?
The dress in it's original form is just trailer trash too me (as is the person who, apparently wore it in real life). Catherine is more classic and tailored. I doubt we will ever see her wear a full skirted ballgown.
Old 02-24-2015, 05:41 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wymanda View Post
The dress in it's original form is just trailer trash too me (as is the person who, apparently wore it in real life). Catherine is more classic and tailored. I doubt we will ever see her wear a full skirted ballgown.
Trailor trash? Uhm.. I guess we all have different tastes.....
Old 03-28-2015, 09:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

A beautiful photoshopped image of HRH The Duchess of Cambridge attending a French State Banquet:
World of Windsor : Photo

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 03-28-2015, 09:33 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
A beautiful photoshopped image of HRH The Duchess of Cambridge attending a French State Banquet:
World of Windsor : Photo
Very beautiful! :)
Old 03-28-2015, 09:34 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

WOW, an amazing photoshop!
Old 03-28-2015, 09:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

It is an amazing picture indeed. One can only hope that maybe late this year or next year we will get a real image of Catherine attending a State Banquet.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 04-17-2015, 08:15 PM
Serene Highness

Would love to see a Photoshop-picture of Queen Silvia wearing the Connaught Ruby Tiara and the Scarab Necklase. Would love to get a "visual idea" of how it may look