Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love that last one. It's beautiful and suits her very well.
But she should wear in the full setting with the upright pearl spikes on top.

...You don't like the top of the tiara that much do you...?
The three big diamonds are impressive.For sure,we rarely see diamonds as big as these.I don't like the space that lies between each of them.I would have prefered a fuller space between them.Again that's my opinion.
I generally don't like when the central part is higher .I prefer more compact tiara this is why I prefer the bottom part better

Last edited by a moderator:
The Stuart is certainly a "big gun" tiara; ranks up there with Queen Silvia's diamond and sapphire "fortress" tiara.

But she should wear in the full setting with the upright pearl spikes on top.

Maybe the "lower" ones, I always thought that would cause the top to look a bit more even. But putting the pearl spikes on top of the big elements is a bit OTT, imo.

Originally Posted by LadyK
I couldn't help myself: Queen Máxima in the Stuart Parure

does that say queen or what?

Ooohhhh! Drop dead stunning. And what's more, i believe Maxima could really carry it off.

Beyond a shadow of a doubt. I really hope this is what she wears April 30th.
You know, I usually don't like the Gothic look to jewelry, but I adore the Mellerio for some unknown reason. Not sure if it's one of the few tiaras out there that really shows off Sapphires to their mostest or...I just don't understand it, but I'm not knocking it either. :D
Maybe the "lower" ones, I always thought that would cause the top to look a bit more even. But putting the pearl spikes on top of the big elements is a bit OTT, imo.
Normally, I'd TA w/you, but this is Maxima we're talking about here. She is one of those very few people out there who can pull off OTT and w/aplomb at that too. :)

...most girls and ladies here i know would go exactly for that top... It being 38.75 Carats worth of a bauble.. :whistling:
Why Lucien, are you implying there is more than a hint of magpie in our DNA?:ROFLMAO:
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. As many have said, Maxima routinely pulls off the OTT. This magnificent piece should be a breeze and so very perfect for the occasion!

The Photoshop of Maxima with the Start tiara is AMAZING! Don't you all think there is a good chance she will wear it (perhaps even for the inauguration), especially since it is a tiara Queen Beatrix has never publicly worn?

The Photoshop of Maxima with the Start tiara is AMAZING! Don't you all think there is a good chance she will wear it (perhaps even for the inauguration), especially since it is a tiara Queen Beatrix has never publicly worn?

Given dear Maxs' "magpie" tendencies I would think there is a very strong chance! Love her style! :lol:

I think it's Max's obligation to wear the Stuart tiara since we now all know how fantastic she'll look in it. ;)

Thank you Shelo and everyone else! I'm blushing :blush::wub:

Her_Majesty said:
Here are the other two "big" tiaras Maxima didn't wear yet:

Württemberg Pearl Tiara

The day Máxima wears the Wurttemberg Pearl tiara will be a happy day.

Last edited:
That Württemberg pearls tiara is magnificent:ohmy::ohmy:

Choices, choices, such is a queen's dilemma for the big day! We should all have such problems.;)

I have been hoping (posting about it too) that someone with photoshop skills would do a photoshop of the topaz set as a tiara! I know it might look a little weird with the three pear shaped topazes at the bottom, but goodness it is stunning. I have yet for someone to take me up on the offer! :( I continue to hope that someone with photoshop skills will post it i the photoshop section.

i too would i like to see it as a tiara but i don't have the Photoshop skills :( perhaps the three pendants could be removed ( two added to the corsage so that it'll be in the original form and the third one to make a bracelet) and a row of diamonds and row of pearls could be added to the top and bottom to give it height so it wont look like the amethyst one

After seeing the wonderful photoshopped picture of Maxima with the Stuart tiara,I say we should start a petition on change.org asking her to wear it on her big day;-)I can´t think of any other tiara from the Oranjes that would look so magnificient and regal as this one....

Thanks to all the photoshop-artists who do this wonderful images,your work is highly appreciated
:)

Last edited:
Since it's still a rather new-ish thread, I'm going put out there my request from the previous one....

If any would like to take up the challenge of taking any of the tiaras out there we all know w/big stones in them other than Diamonds, such as the Dutch Mellerio Sapphire beauty or perhaps the Swedish Cameo (Which as I adore and collect Cameos has a special place in my heart), and put in their place my Birthstone. The sadly not seen as much as it should be and gorgeous Opal.

Also remember there are two types of Opals out there. The usual White version we all think of and the Black Opals. I've seen some that were just stunning w/the fiery reds and stunning greens and blues zinging in them.

So...There's another request from me for, I'll call it, Project Opal. :D

An impression how the necklace could look like as a tiara:
Victoria

Thank you so much for doing it :)! it looks quite good as a tiara perhaps if they create a frame with support to straighten the spikes it would look even better.
thanks for your effort it think it was a success ;)

That's a great job! I especially like the way it looks on Mary in the second photo with the updo.

Second version is the best, it looks so good with Draken hair

Marie Chantal has a great "tiara-head" (like CP Mary!), she really can wear a lot of different styles and colours,it always looks pretty on her!

The ruby parure is especially beautiful,the red colour is interesting in combination with the colour of her eyes! Red and blue are a nice combination,just like red hair with blue eyes looks magnificient IMO.

The emerald parure is also a great piece of jewellery,emerald is one of my favourite stones and the dark green is great with Marie Chantal´s eyes and blonde hair.

All the photoshopped pictures above look as if they were real ones-well done,your Majesty:)

Last edited:
I wonder what the Swedish pink topaz set as a tiara would look like! I know it might look a little weird with the three pear shaped topazes, but goodness it is stunning. I have yet for someone to take me up on the offer! :( I continue to hope that someone with photoshop skills will post it -if anyone is interested, I would love to see it.

Here are the other two "big" tiaras Maxima didn't wear yet: Mellerio Sapphire Tiara
We now know what the Mellerio looks like as she looked absolutely ravishing in it!

I'm so glad she wore it -I like the Stewart but I am not sure it is great for her. It is MASIVE and although she looks like she can handle it, that tiara swallows all the ladies. I guess they don't call it a big gun for nothing!

Back
Top Bottom