Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An image of what could have been--and I must say, it looks very realistic.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Like salt in an open wound ( ;) ) - arrrggghhh that QMII ever let that tiara be removed from the immediate line. Beautifully done Madame Royale, thank you.

Thank you jcb. Glade you like it hun.

I feel exactly the same UserDane...It's such a delicate piece...so feminine and with such a history. Alas, not to be seen upon the head of an HRH again, I'd imagine. Such an injustice!!! I'd just love the DRF to acquire it back privately. What does Alexandra need it for? Nothing comes to mind...

And even when she will give it to a daughter-in-law in the future it will not be seen very often. I think the danish royals should put all Jewels in a foundation like in the Netherlands or Sweden so that the selction does not become smaller and smaller.

:previous: I must be one of the few, but I think it just looks way too intricate and fussy for someone of Mary's height and colouring. It sort of looks like an OTT picket fence! :ermm:

:previous:
This tiara doesn't photograph well. All the little diamonds are suspended and move with the wearer's head. It is actually quite delicate and is one of those pieces that would appear almost shimmering when seen "live" and under lights.

Thank you for posting Madame Royale, It would be great to see a video of this tiara as Warren explains its "movements" seem wonderful!

How beautiful, she looks incredible with that tiara on. :flowers:

Brilliant!!! Thanks for sharing:flowers:
I admit that I don't like the Burmese ruby tiara very much and I won't be disappointed if Camilla will never wear it in real life. (The fur stole reminds me of Marie and the dress of Mary btw, am I right?)
But Queen Mary's sapphire tiara desperately needs to get out of the vaults again! And that Westwood dress (if I remember correctly?) is simply screeming for some sapphires!

Great job!

The fur is actually Princess Marie's, if not a 'tad' altered...;) Wonderful that you noticed! The evening gown however is not that of Mary's, but was worn by Dame Helen Mirren to some awards ceremony in the US.

I myself am really not fond of the Burmese suite, though thought 'why not'.

The Vivienne Westwood gown makes the Duchess look as though she she's added 10 pounds (mind you I extracted 10 in the photoshop above), which is a shame as the colour suits her.

I'd write to 'BP' myself if I thought it would get Maria Fyodorovna's tiara out of the vault and onto Camilla's head...but alas, it wouldn't...:D

that was an oscars ceremony i think - did you change the sleeves from sheer and sparkly to that red? if so then i'm sure i am right

HRH the Duchess of Cornwall, shall we say...in her 'prime'? ;)
Dearest Mme Royale, that forst one had more than just the tiara photoshopped! I bow to your superior photoshop skills!

Amazing, Madame Royale. Great job on all three pictures.

Any chance we might see Camilla in the George VI sapphires or some acquamarines or turqouise?

Mme Royale, I feel sure that will all be part of the Coronation kerfuffle sure to ensue.

Honestly speaking - I don't think that she will every wear anything which would remind/look like (a) queens crown. According to her preferred title, she would stay with the tiaras worn by her now.
But this is of course just a guess

Here is Victoria in the Swedish Brasilian tiara/ Kröningsdiademet.
It would be so great if she could wear that on her wedding!
2s0nsl0.jpg

This thread is for the photoshopping of royal jewels, not frocks, so non-jewels photoshopping requests will be removed.

Warren
Royal Jewels moderator

Could anyone phtososhop a picture of Princess Marie of Denmark in a different tiara than the one she usually wore ?:flowers:

Thank you so much, Pizzo!!:flowers: It's a pity there are no more tiaras used in the Danish royal family!

That's great, Pizzo! :flowers:
Mary really should get a tiara similar to Marie's diamond tiara - something in a neutral colour and in a proper size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom