Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:Maybe imageshack was down for a while. I wasn't able to open the links either. Now they should work again. ;)

All 4 are very nice, but I especially like Mathiled with Fabiola's tiara. I shows what one day might become reality (mind you, I wish Queen Fabiola a very long life. But I hope that her main jewels stay in Belgium.
Could you do Mathilde with the other version of this tiara? Or maybe with the Wolfer's tiara of Queen Fabiola? :flowers: (No pressure, only if like it!)

Thanks! Here's my try :flowers:
Princess Mathilde

Lovely as usual her majesty! Your work is really awesome!:)

On another note I do hope Mathilde inherits both of Fabiola's tiaras, then she would have 4-5 tiaras when she becomes queen, depending if Paola leaves the Bandeau tiara to her.

Thanks! Here's my try :flowers:
Princess Mathilde
It took you only half an hour? You are a genius! And I thought that the picture might be too small and blurry. Thank you so much, Mathilde looks lovely with it.:flowers:
Personally I believe that Queen Fabiola will leave her major jewellery to the future King and Queen. During her live she has shown so much loyalty to her adopted homeland Belgium, that I'm sure she wants her tiaras to stay with the royal family.

HM - beautifully done tiaras on Princess Madeleine. Thank you.
Off topic-How old is the Princess?:flowers:

I'm surprised to see how good Madeleine looks especially with the cameo tiara (which usually is not the most flattering jewel imo). Maybe she will wear it for her wedding (whenever that may be). I wonder if she will ever wear some of the other tiaras?

I'm surprised to see how good Madeleine looks especially with the cameo tiara (which usually is not the most flattering jewel imo). Maybe she will wear it for her wedding (whenever that may be). I wonder if she will ever wear some of the other tiaras?
I agree they look all good on Madeleine.
I could imagine thast she will perhaps most of them at some occasion in the future (given she wears the Cameo on her Wedding Day and that the tiara of Lilian is inherited by the King and not ione of her siblings) with the exception of the leuchtenberg sapphire tiara.

She will wear the Cameo Tiara. Every bride in family wears.
It is very likely, but not certain. Two of the King's sisters didn't wear it for their wedding. I don't think that anyone will be forcing Madeleine.
I could imagine thast she will perhaps most of them at some occasion in the future (given she wears the Cameo on her Wedding Day and that the tiara of Lilian is inherited by the King and not ione of her siblings) with the exception of the leuchtenberg sapphire tiara.
I think the most likely tiara to see next on her would be the cut steel tiara, since both CP Victoria and Ps. Christina wear it often.

Lovely, lovely!

Last edited by a moderator:
It took you only half an hour? You are a genius! And I thought that the picture might be too small and blurry. Thank you so much, Mathilde looks lovely with it.:flowers:
Personally I believe that Queen Fabiola will leave her major jewellery to the future King and Queen. During her live she has shown so much loyalty to her adopted homeland Belgium, that I'm sure she wants her tiaras to stay with the royal family.

Thanks for the great work - although I have to say I personally prefer the flower tiara. AND I do hope so much that Queen Fabiola leaves her great jewelry on day (far away) to Mathilde - this would be absolutely awesome.

Don't you think that she will leave her jewelry to Pr. Carl-Philip? I thought to remember that he is the proclaimed heir of Lilian and Bertil ?

Thanks for the great work - although I have to say I personally prefer the flower tiara. AND I do hope so much that Queen Fabiola leaves her great jewelry on day (far away) to Mathilde - this would be absolutely awesome.
Oh yes, the flower tiara looks great on Mathilde as will! I just want her to have access to BOTH tiaras, and I want her to wear the flower tiara in both versions with all color possibilities. :flowers:

Queen Rania with Pmuna´s tiara:
pic

What happened with this tiara that Rania did not inheir it? The same for Queen Juliana's tiara.

What happened with this tiara that Rania did not inheir it? The same for Queen Juliana's tiara.
As for Princess Muna's tiara i assume it is still in her posession as she is alive. As for the tiara of Queen Juliana (i assume you mean the Stuart tiara) it belongs to the Family foundation but was not worn since 1971 when Queen Juliana wore it to an State Visitz to the UK. Apparently it's very heavy so this could be one of the reasons Queen Beatrix never wore it.

Princess Muna is the owner of this tiara but seems that Rania don´t like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom