Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks just stunning! Then it is hard not to since she is just so beautiful to start with. Another wonderful job thank you so much.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wooow you made a great job Her Majesty:flowers:
She looks lovely, I am just looking forward to see her actually wearing it :)

I hope she puts her hair up when she debut's the new tiara

I so much hoped you would do something like this! I have seen photo shopped pictures on the Foro Dinastias, but yours is way better. :flowers:
The tiara is not really small, but so see-through. If I had to design a tiara with the given amount of material, I would have made it smaller more compact.
Maybe it would look better with piled up hair as a backdrop, like Märtha-Louise did with the amethyst tiara at Victoria's wedding.

You do a wonderful job with the photoshops, Her_Majesty. Good work and thanks :)

Great job!
#

She looks just amazing! What a wonderful job you did. I hope we will see her in it very soon.

Princess Marie with the Midnight Tiara, matching earrings and brooch:

Picture
It looks sooo realistic that I fear that CARAS will one day publish it on their website:ROFLMAO:
Marie looks lovely, I grow to like this tiara more and more.

HM they are all just beautiful! Mary and Marie both look just amazing! When you have time would you try the Midnight tiara on MM and see what it looks like on a blond. Thanks again for all your time and hard work.

Her_Majesty, since you have been spoiling us so much recently (Many thanks:flowers:), you truly deserve some support in this thread by now...;)
I am currently experimenting with some emerald jewelry and here is my first try, lending Queen Beatrix's emerald tiara and matching necklace to Queen Paola (the earrings are improvised though) -I hope you like it.
Link to the original photo: http://cdn.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=55661&d=1100206151
My further emerald-ideas concern Princess Madeleine as well as Queen Noor, you'll see them betimes.

Attachments

• Paola_nl emerald tiara.jpg
    Paola_nl emerald tiara.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 3,150
Lina, you did a wonderful job! I cannot wait to see the other ones. Thank you so much!

Lovely, Lina! I am very curious about the other you have in mind.

Mette-Marit, Mary and Mathilde all look lovely in those tiaras. Is it just me or does everyone seem to look really nice with the Midnight Tiara?

Here's a try:
Mette-Marit

Mary with Letizia's floral tiara:
Mary

Mathilde with Fabiola's floral motive tiara:
Mathilde

Letizia with Anne-Marie's Ruby wreath tiara:
Letizia

WOW! That is really beautiful on a blond too. These are all so wonderful. Thank you so very much. Maybe you could send the one of Mathilde to the CP and he will buy her some new jewels.:flowers:

Mette-Marit, Mary and Mathilde all look lovely in those tiaras. Is it just me or does everyone seem to look really nice with the Midnight Tiara?

I think it is lovely on all of them too. Now I cannot decide if I like it better on dark hair or a blond. The detail shows up so well on MM.:flowers:

Hm - I am not to fond about the Midnight tiara switch and the Greece Ruby ones - but Mary and Mathilde look great. :flowers:
could someone PLEASE let the BRF know that Mathilde needs a new tiara? (I know I am repeating myself, but I like her - and she really could look beautiful with something new...)

could someone PLEASE let the BRF know that Mathilde needs a new tiara? (I know I am repeating myself, but I like her - and she really could look beautiful with something new...)

Perhaps the fact that nothing has been purchased for Mathilde indicates that Queen Fabiola will leave her jewels to the Crown Princess. Obviously pieces that she recieved from other heads of state as wedding gifts could not be bequethed outside the belgian royal family.

indicates that Queen Fabiola will leave her jewels to the Crown Princess.

I've thought that myself. Here's hoping so anyway. There are some lovely pieces in Fabiola's collection.

I can't open HerMajesty's links. Could anyone please help me? I want to see Letizia with the rubies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom