Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely picture, Madame Royale! Good you used a shorter hairstyle for this picture. In Camilla's ususal hairstyle you wouldn't even see that she wears this tiara:ROFLMAO:
I wonder when this tiara will be seen in real life again. This tiara and a couple of other tiaras of Queen Mary are pretty "wearable" and it is a wonder that they were hiddtren for so long.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks just goregous! I wish there was some way to send her this picture with the shorter hair. She looks so much better this way. A wonderful job as always. I just noticed you even put an emerald ring on her finger. You are just tooo good.:flowers:

A request please. Would you do CP Mary in her recent white gown with the Queen's Emerald and Pearl Paures. I would love to see her all dressed up in them. Mary is so beautiful in pearls and the emeralds should just make her green eyes sparkle. Thank you so much and only if you have time.

MR: Great job, thanks so much. Your interpretation of Camilla in the emerals is wonderful. Not sure if she will ever change her hairstyle, but it is certainly great to see what Queen Camilla might look like. Thank you once again.

What wonderful images of Mary in the emeralds.

OOOO WOW! She looks amazing in the emeralds. You did an amazing job as always. With the white gown they just pop. Thank you so much for your time. I always love seeing what you come up with. :flowers: Love the ring again!

You nearly had me drooling! Thank you!
I so much hope that Mary will wear this tiara on a frame sometime in the future. It is such a lovely and versatile piece, it's also beautiful the way HM wears it. But it should be worn as a tiara from time to time.

Sigh...what can you say about something so beautiful. She looks just gorgeous! Another amazing job MR. Now the pearls and I will be a happy woman. You missed your calling. You should be dressing the Royals. :flowers:

Madame Royale:flowers:

Would you do your version of Victoria as a bride. Gown and jewels please. I would love to see what you come up with. Only if you have time.

Thanks so much:flowers:

I've just returned from a working stint in Europe. Had the day off.

With diamond floral brooch used as a hair ornament, convertible fleur de lys tiara worn as a necklace and diamond floral earrings.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/comtessede/CPM1.jpg

With convertible fleur de lys tiara worn as a necklace, diamond floral earrings, diamond hair pins and the Monpezat brooch.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/comtessede/CPM2.jpg

The original.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/comtessede/mar.jpg

It's lovely as usual, Madame Royale! I particularly like the hairstyle you created, with the hair gathered very low in the back. It looks soooo elegant!
But I never before heard her necklace/tiara refered to as fleur-de-lys and I don't think that the design resembles a fleur-de-lys design.

If Madame can create these photoshops (and fabulous elegant hairstyles!) while jetlagged, we can forgive her some poetic licence. :flowers:

Madame Royale, would you do your version of Victoria as a bride?
I'll see if I can come up with anything, dee :)
As I'll have to find an appropriate image of a wedding gown, it may take a little while to find it. I'm not the type to settle for anything OTHER than the best ;)
Any particular jewels from the Swedish collection you would like to be used, if possible?

Fleur de lys come in all shapes and sizes and are open to wide interpretation by the jewellers...
The smaller linking pieces between the uprights of Mary's wedding tiara also appear to be fleur de lys inspired.

Heavily cropped tiara image not subject to copyright.

Attachments

• fleur-de-lys.jpg
    fleur-de-lys.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 291
  • fleur-de-lys1.jpg
    fleur-de-lys1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 933
  • tiara.jpg
    tiara.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
I stand corrected:flowers: But it is really the first time I hear it called like this.

Madame Royale, I am not that familiar with the jewels of the Swedish collection. Anything but the MM ears or the cameo would be wonderful. I know you will find a gorgeous gown for the beautiful bride to be. The jewels, I have no doubt you will find what fits the gown you have chosen. Thank you so much again for your time and talent.

So glad to see you back. We missed you!:flowers:

If Madame can create these photoshops (and fabulous elegant hairstyles!) while jetlagged, we can forgive her some poetic licence. :flowers:

LOL I agree Warren! She always amazes me at what a beautiful job she is able to do. I love the new ones MR with the gorgeous black dress. Just think about how gorgeous Victoria is going to look once she gets done with her.

:flowers:

Let's hope Victoria doesn't pale in comparison with Madame's as yet unreleased vision come wedding day. :D

How about Princess Beatrice in her mother's wedding tiara?

Madame Royal, your pics are really beautiful! I love the ideas!!

Again, apologies for the lack of clarity. I believe the smaller the image, the more unclear it becomes which is a bugger for fine details.

Also, I'm not one for bows but I admit it was a problematic element of the photoshop so I decided to leave it. Lazyness I guess you could say...;)

The Crown Princess here wears part of the Empress Josephine Cameo parure.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/comtessede/CPV1.jpg

Let's hope Victoria doesn't pale in comparison with Madame's as yet unreleased vision come wedding day. :D

Somehow I don't think there's any doubt of that...haha.

Just stunning MR thank you so much:flowers: Another wonderful job. I hope you are catching up on your sleep.

If I were able to photoshop, I would try working with some pics of Charlene with Princess Grace's tiaras, now that the engagement has been announced. Maybe one of the members would be willing? That would be awesome!:flowers:

I agree about Mary and the Danish emeralds. She looks great in red but the ruby set for some reason doesn't always look right on her. I think with her dark hair and skin tone the emeralds will look amazing on her. Thanks for the mock-up, Madame Royale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom