Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say Stephanie looks really good.
Is that tiara part of the Luxembourg family?

:previous: It is the Queen Astrid emerald choker. Part of the Grand Ducal jewellery collection.

Last edited:
I just discovered this thread - what fun you have here! Kudos all. :clap::clap::clap:

free-shipping-Evening-Dresses-Celebrity-Dresses-Yebian-perfect-temperament-elegant-Slim-sexy-elegant-dress-oblique-zf373-2.jpg

Last edited:
Both tiaras look good on Stephanie! Can't wait to see what she'll wear on her wedding day and in the future!

I must admit, this thread has been fun to go through while waiting to see what would happen w/the Election south of the border. Regardless of what many in my local rural area of Canada may think, what happens in the US *does* affect Canada. Anyway...

I am amazed by the various treatments by respective members around here just how good Letizia looks in the more massive/substantial tiaras of the Spanish RF. W/her facial features, I would have completely said other wise, but they really do suit her, don't they?

Here's my request...I adore my Birthstone of Opal, but it just doesn't seem to be loved by the Royals very much. Your Mission should you accept it ;) ...Give some of the Tiaras that have large stones other than Diamond the Opal treatment, then figure out on which Royal lady it would look the best on. I have no preference on which lady you should choose, so long as someone picks up the gauntlet I've just thrown down.

Especially as I think it could be a lot of fun just to see what you talented people can come up w. :D

That sounds very interesting. I love opals too, and indeed there are not enough jewels with opals around.

I second the opal wish :) I love opals and have two pairs of opal earrings (would love more ....)
When Mary turned 40, I was actually hoping that her royal in-laws would splash out and give her an opal tiara; would be suitable for a royal of Australian descent with a tiara with the signature gem stone of Australia (at least that's how I perceive opals, I may be wrong).

Opals are Australia's signature gem stone, UserDane. A well founded association on your behalf ;)

Thanks Madam Royale your creations are great.

I have just noticed the photoshop of Crown Princess Mary with
The Queen Alexandrine fringe tiara and pearls they really suit Mary, so beautiful.

A pity her Royal in laws didn't do that UserDane. It would have been so fitting, as you and Madame Royale have both said, for a Royal of Aussie descent to have at the least a Tiara featuring Opals. Sigh...

Oh and UserDane...I *love* your avatar!! It always gives me a smile whenever I see it. :D

:previous:

Great job! Mette-Marit looks absolutely stunning in the Emerald Tiara and Queen Maud's Pearl one; hopefully, we will see her wearing those in real life one day.

:previous:Thank you! I'm pretty sure we'll see her wearing them on day. :flowers:
Usually the "First Lady" wears the large tiaras -so right now Queen Sonja.

:previous:

Thanks for explaining! In Britain, there are certain jewels that can only be worn by the Queen (Consort or Regnant), so I was wondering whether there is a similar rule in Norway too.

:previous: You are welcome. :flowers:
Since Crown Princess Märtha of Norway died before her husband Olav became King of Norway, Sonja was the First Lady of Norway when she became Crown Princess. So she was able to wear all those lovely big tiaras right from the beginning. Before the marriage of Harald and Sonja, Princess Astrid (Harald's sister) was Norway's First Lady and wore the bigger tiaras. And one day we will see them on MM.

Great job Her_Majesty! I can't wait until Mette Marit wears that stunning Diamond Tiara and that magnificent Emerald Tiara! Though, I hope she never wear the Modern Topaz Tiara! It's just one of the worst I have ever seen!

I have to say, Camilla looks fabulous in the Vladimir and Cambridge necklace! I think Kate should have the permanent loan of the Lover's Knot!
LOVE this!! I can't wait until HRH Kate starts wearing tiaras often!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Kate should have the permanent loan of the Lover's Knot!

I hope we do not see it for many many many years.
Catherine has a change of hairstyle and the press are comparing her to Diana. Can you imagine what they would put her through if she wore "Diana's Tiara". There would be no mention of the fact that Queen Mary had it made to honour her maternal family or that the Queen wore it as a young woman.

What's more is that there are plenty of tiaras in the vaults that haven't been seen for a lot longer. They need love, too.

Although I wonder, did Queen Mary ever commission any art deco-style tiaras? I imagine something like that would appeal to Kate before the Lover's Knot.

Last edited by a moderator:
:crown5:

Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 3

can be found here

beginning with possible wedding tiaras for Princess Madeleine of Sweden

:crown3: . . . . . . :crown3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom