Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fife tiara, sadly, is no longer with the BRF. If ever it goes up for auction, I will write a letter everyday to BP and Clarence House pleading them to buy it!
I thought that the Fife tiara never belonged to the BRF - I read that it was a wedding from the Duke of Fife to his bride

Princess Anne used to wear the Scroll tiara... and it has not been seen in a long time, if I am not mistaken. I think it might be a lovely option for Kate to use while she "grows into" some of the bigger ones. Here is Kate with it, along with Diana's aquamarine earrings.

Kate with the scroll tiara

You guys are doing a great job with these Photoshopped images!

I would love to see Kate wear the sapphire tiara at her wedding!

You may be actually be right snowflower! I suppose I mean in the general sense that it once belonged to the Princess Royal but was never a part of the main line.

You know, I am really liking the scroll tiara and I think it would suit her just perfect! Also, I love the Aquamarine earrings, but I think they may be with Prince Harry.

I think that the scroll tiara should go to Harry's wife as it is a piece traditionally associated with the spares.

Wow! She looks really good in the Fringe Tiara. I'm thinking she could pull off any tiara she wants to wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can´t see the 2nd. pic:flowers: I think she only need a nice hairdo to wear the fringe tiara.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate's bone structure, hair colour and poise certainly bode well for tiara wearing! Unlike other princesses, she seems to have potential to look great in the smaller ones as well as the larger dramatic ones.

QR with Lalla Salma´s tiara:
Pic

It's a really nice tiara on Rania.

I think any lady will be great with this tiara. It´s beautiful.

No matter what it's set in, that diamond is gorgeous!

would someone be able to photo shop the collier resleire necklace on kates hair sorry for my spelling . but i think the colier is stunning and would look fantastic as a headress on kates hair :)

Last edited:
I think it is beautiful in design, but entirely too high and quite cumbersome.

Thanks Madame Royale! That looks stunning!!!!!

Someone on the royal jewels of the world mb gave me an idea(really must get a username for that board) but can anybody photoshop the Cambridge emeralds to replace the sapphires in this parure and also copy and past the Bernadette emerald semi-parure. Only if anyone has the time of course. But I wonder how it would look.

Photo courtesy of Boris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom