Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jonc, great job. Sapphires really suit Mary but she doesn't seem to have many, only the brooch from the family for Prince Christian ( which we hardly ever see) This is gorgeous!!

jonc, great job. Sapphires really suit Mary but she doesn't seem to have many, only the brooch from the family for Prince Christian ( which we hardly ever see) This is gorgeous!!

The good think with this tiara is that the sapphires can be changed to turqioses. Probably yould also oput diamonds or other stones in it.

CP Mette-Marit and CP Mary with QA Cartier tiara:
Pic

Mette-Marit, Maxima and Mary with QN Diamond tiara:
Pic

Salma these are just stunning! I love both of these tiaras. They both look so modern. It is like the bandeau it is just not like all the others. Thank you so much. You did a wonderful job as always. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Salma these are just stunning! I love both of these tiaras. They both look so modern. It is like the bandeau it is just not like all the others. Thank you so much. You did a wonderful job as always. :flowers:

You´re welcome I like the three princesses with the second tiara.

Letizia looks nice with the Niarchos rubies.

Charlotte Casiraghi with Maxima´s bandeau & Princess Grace´s tiara
Pic

Wd love to see some potential tiaras for Kate now that the engagement has been announced, many thanks.

We have seem some photoshops of her wearing some tiaras, just see previous posts.

That looks good on Kate. Love to see it on her for her wedding.

Here is Kate with the famous Connaught Lover's Knot tiara and Queen Victoria's Oriental Circlet. I don't like them as much on her... but see what you think.

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1702/kateconnaughtloversknot.jpg
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/1494/katequeenvictoriaorient.jpg

The Queen wears the Oriental circlet herself, so I think there is no chance she will offer it to Kate.

Wasn't the oriental Circlet left to the Crown by Queen Victoria to use fur Queens. Only Queen Elizabeth II. allowed her mother to use it after she has become a widow because it was a favourite of her.

Thanks, everyone! Here are 5 more photoshops of Kate in the Strathmore, with more bridal attire. The dresses are all from British designer Philippa Lepley.

I think this tiara is the best for her.:flowers:

Oh, the sapphire tiara! It would be wonderful to see it again!

The sapphire tiara was given by Queen Mary to her daughter Princess Mary, Countess of Harewood, and it still belongs to the present Earl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Iman with QR´s Boucheron bracelet:
pic

Here is another photo of Kate, wearing several more VERY unlikely sparklers. First photo is the Fife tiara and the Collingwood Diamond Girandole earrings and necklace. The Collingwood set was worn by Diana several times (borrowed from the Collingwood Jewellers) before it was sold. Second photo is the sadly sold Poltimore tiara (that belonged to Princess Margaret) and the Princess Mary of Teck necklace. Enjoy!

Fife tiara and Collingwood set
Polimore tiara and Mary of Teck necklace

Last edited:
The Fife tiara looks good on Kate - crossing my fingers that she gets to wear that instead of the Strathmore Floral tiara.

The Fife tiara, sadly, is no longer with the BRF. If ever it goes up for auction, I will write a letter everyday to BP and Clarence House pleading them to buy it!

Who has the Fife tiara now?

The Duchess of Fife, I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom