Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful! I especially liked the last one:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the rubies!! Keep up the great work!!!

This is easily some of the best work I've seen! Charlene looks amazing in all pieces--but I also am partial to the rubies as well.

I can only second the compliments already made by other forum members, Her_Majesty! My favourite is the third one -it would have looked fabulous as well with turquoises instead of pearls, I believe.
May I ask where you've found all those marvellous tiaras:cool:?

:previous: It is lovely isn't it.

That gown (and body) belongs to a Miss Jennifer Love Hewitt ;)

As I promised in post #566, here's a new creation for Queen Paola -the Swedish Connaught tiara. Additionally, I "borrowed" Princess Marie of Denmark's splendorous wedding earrings which exhibit a similar style. I.m.o., Crown Princess Mathilde also radiates wearing the same tiara (second attachment).
Links to the original photos: http://cdn.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=40785&d=1095177254
(Paola)
http://img250.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=96225_mathilde_122_125lo.jpg#
(Mathilde)

Attachments

• Paola_se Connaught tiara.jpg
    Paola_se Connaught tiara.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 559
  • Mathilde_se Connaught tiara.jpg
    Mathilde_se Connaught tiara.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 934
This is one of my favorite threads. Thanks Madame Royale.

Last edited:
I like those last two! Especially the one with Letizia =)

Wow, Letizia looks just perfect for rubies! They suit her even better than Mary, IMO.

Stunning! I don't recall seeing that aquamarine tiara before.

Thanks for the latest additions! You do make it fun to see these beautiful tiaras on the different people. I do think Letizia carries that ruby tiara off extremely - I love it on Mary but almost more in Letizia. The Kent tiara might look different with a darker blue dress so it makes the aquamarines stand out more. :flowers:

I really like the rubies on Letizia thanks for sharing!:)

Here's three tiaras in one pic
Duchess of york in her tiara
Beatrice in Grand Duchess Vladimir
Eugenie in fringe

Wow, she looks great with it! Especially in the second pic the hairstyle works well with that tiara. I always thought that big tiaras might overpower Letizia, but in your photoshops it works well (also with the Danish rubies!). And thanks for leaving away that ugly velvet base of the Spanish ruby tiara;), it looks much better without it. (Someone should tell the Queen, hehehe.)
Great work, keep them coming!

Great job! Letizia looks very good in that tiara I can't wait till she becomes queen so we can actually see her in it. :)

She looks great in the Cartier tiara! I also love her in Mary's ruby tiara... I think she looks better in than Mary in it. Letizia is made for the color red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom