Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured as much, on both accounts... thank you, I said would like to see her wear it, and since these are all fake pictures on this thread anyway, would you do the honor of humoring me....;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think part of the problem is Diana had that short, sassy hair and looked so cute with the headband. It is hard to imagine Kate at all with a tiara with her long flowing locks.
My thoughts exactly. I've never seen a picture of her with her hair up. And you really need a good up-do or full-volume short hair (like Diana's) to pull off a tiara, especially the grand ones.

Here are a few quickies I did tonight.

Here's Princess Letizia wearing my all-time favorite tiara of the Spanish Royal Family:

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af250/pizzo2009/Letiziamocktiara1b.png

Here's Princess Eugenie wearing her Aunt's Fringe Tiara:

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af250/pizzo2009/eugenietatlermockfringetiara.png

And here's Lalla Salma wearing my other favorite piece of bling, :D Fergie's tiara:

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af250/pizzo2009/lallasalmamocktiara1.jpg

(Originals from Corbis, Tatler, Getty Images, and PPE.)

They are all gorgeous! As always Letizia 'forgot' to put her hair up, but we must get used to this. Lalla Salma is beautiful with Sarah's tiara. But wouldn't it appropriate for Beatrice to wear it? (hint, hint, hint) And maybe someone can put a tiara on Zara Philips?

Very nice pick for Kate MR, well done....

A glimpse of what's to come perhaps? Either way it actually 'worked' for her in this case. Her hair colour is not a natural one for jewels to reside upon as the or any gem's effect is diminished.

And once...just once, I would like to see the Duchess with an updo and tiara, instead of all that fluffy stuff. I think it would look lovely.

Im not a big fan of the short hair on the Duchess. I just think if the volume were taken down a few notches it would look lovely in the evening. It will be interesting to see how she changes her hair with age.

Im not a big fan of the short hair on the Duchess. I just think if the volume were taken down a few notches it would look lovely in the evening. It will be interesting to see how she changes her hair with age.

Given that Camilla has not materially changed her hair style since the 1970s, I am niot expecting to see any major changes to her hair style in the following decades.

She looks like a very old Doris Day. She isn't that old, but her face says otherwise.

She looks like a very old Doris Day

I think Doris looks like a very old Doris Day given Doris Day is getting quite old..haha.

My photoshopping abilities aren't quite so skilled as to make the Duchess 30 again, though perhaps I'll see what I can do! I however took the liberty of softening the lines around her mouth. Years of smoking have clearly added age to Camilla's face. The unmistakeable lines around her mouth are certainly the results of consistent smoking. Anyone who says it's merely her age would have to have rocks in their head, or are blinded by prejudice.

Great job.

Thanks. Glad you like it.

Any requests, providing I can find the right photo? (it provides a brainless escape from work...and there's plenty of that to escape from..haha)

Thanks. Glad you like it.

Any requests, providing I can find the right photo? (it provides a brainless escape from work...and there's plenty of that to escape from..haha)

Since you so kindly offered, any chance we couyld see Camilla in either some serious emeralds or rubies?

I'll see what I can come up with ;)

Since you asked......Im in love with Alexander McQueen's final collection, and I would love to royal it up a bit with Princess Mary.

I would love to see Mary in this Dress with the Order of the Garter sash on the dress and the star on the cape with her wedding tiara and earrings. The whole look is very Empress Farah, but Princess Mary is the only modern royal who could pull of a look like this I think.

I also think this outfit is very Princess Mary but cant think of any Jewelry to pair it with. For hits and giggles, why not throw on this one as well. I was in awe of it for a good time when I first saw it. I think all the outfit needs is a sash, its got enough glitter.

I think these last two dresses (one and two) would look good mixed and matched with the Ruby Parure. Mind as well as through on this one as well.

I really need photo-shop so I can have some fun of my own. Feel free to use your own photos if you've got better and feel free to add whatever jewels you like, and feel free to not do them if you dont artistically agree.

Queen Rania would also look stunning in some of these. Surprisingly, they are demure enough as they are not to offend religious sensibilities.

Thank You Wymanda!!!! There was another royal that I knew would fit that style and It just wouldnt come to me. Yes, indeed. Rania would look splendid in many of thos pieces as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom