Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 1 (to Feb 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP Victoria of Sweden with Braganza tiara:
(picture of Victoria from polfoto, picture of tiara from Liljones)

Now that's a tiara! I love it on Victoria, I can't wait until she gets something bigger:) Great job guys!

Great job, mims! Thanks for the sneak peek! Don't worry, we will see Victoria in that tiara in the future. :flowers:

My dear Kimebear,

Thank you for your kind efforts. You never disappoint!!! In any case my original opinion is now confirmed: to wit "It seems to me that while the results may be just as hideous as the original they could probably only be an improvement and would certainly allow you to indulge in your most delightful hobby. Besides we could then ring up the D of W and tell him that it is the consensus of informed opinion that his pearl tiara stinks and this is what he needs to do to change it. Cheers."

Does anybody have the address or telephone number of the D of W-somebody should him a letter or some message stating that that contraption is a waste of good pearls. The pearls are lovely, the tiara stinks. Now who would ever think that a tiara could stink. Well dig up the worst tiaras thread and you will see an abundance and overabundance of marvelous gems wasted. We can now toss this maligned monstrosity to the dump heap. Perhaps some day they can sell it off to help pay for the death duties. Cheers.

Princess Victoria looks wonderful in the larger tiaras, I think she could really pull them off! I can't wait to see her really wearing the Braganca. Big thank you to you Mims for that photoshop:flowers:

Thomas Parkman said:
My dear Kimebear,

Does anybody have the address or telephone number of the D of W-somebody should him a letter or some message stating that that contraption is a waste of good pearls. The pearls are lovely, the tiara stinks. Now who would ever think that a tiara could stink. Well dig up the worst tiaras thread and you will see an abundance and overabundance of marvelous gems wasted. We can now toss this maligned monstrosity to the dump heap. Perhaps some day they can sell it off to help pay for the death duties. Cheers.

TP,
Perhaps you could try

The Grosvenor Estate
Eaton Hall
Eccleston
CHESTER
CH4-9ET

Glad you like it! :flowers:
Here is princess Victoria with nine prong tiara
2.jpg

pics from polfoto and gettyimages

Victoria is going to look wonderful in those tiara's some day. Talk about looking regal!

Thomas Parkman said:
Does anybody have the address or telephone number of the D of W-somebody should him a letter or some message stating that that contraption is a waste of good pearls.
Ha ha ha ha, good one Thomas, this is too funny, yes we'll probably see it sold for death duties one day. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not so good, but I just tried to make "royal family" :wub:
sources: Isifa, Tiaras: A History of splendour, Magnolia web, Hello Magazine

The question my dear HRH Amy is if they sold that miscarriage of a pearl tiara for death duties who on earth would buy it? Maybe they would have a bargin basement sale and we could get the jewels on the cheap??? I think somebody had to be either drunk on drugs or both to have put that monstrosity together. To my mind it is the perfect tiara for the Wicked Stepmother in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Cheers.

why princess Alexandra only have one tiara?

why Princess Alexandra just have one tiara?
and Why some of the royals have three or four?

Well, my dear, it's just that some girls have all the luck. Now it could be good luck or it could be bad luck, it all depends, as they say. Let us say you had a choice of only one measly little tiara, worth no more than a couple of million quid with a few headlights and side rocks to go with it. And that tiara was say the Desiree Clary parure or maybe the Fife or the Portland or even the Queen Marie pearl thinge or say you could choose to be the lucky creature with four tiaras: to wit the Wurtemburg Ruby Good Witch of the East eyesore, the Queen Sonia burn the monasteries viking head dress, the Queen Margarethe II poppy space queen head splatter and then for the finale, let us think, ah yes the Princess Gloria (I think) double decker sapphire dinner plate large economy size tiara. Life has a way of presenting us with these unpleasant choices you know. Which would you pick.

Personally Greed would win out. I would haul all four of the unsightly horrors over to Southby's or some such or get out my little jewel hammer and pliers and start to work. There might even be some idiot who would buy the blasted things. The Gloria double decker thinge would certainly make a wonderful prop on Saturday Night live or some such. I would wear it on Halloween myself, but in Columbia SC they have arrested people on felony charges for far less.

Or you could really have all the luck and have the Essex tiara, the Princess Vladimir tiara with both pearls and emeralds, the sapphire parure of Queen Sylvia and let us see, the emerald tiara of the Empress Josephine or the ruby parure of the Empress Marie Louise. Of course for anybody with that kind of luck life with hubby dearest would probably turn out to be another one of those soap operas which members of the Royal Forums find as entertaining as the lucky princess would find disagreeable. Besides tiaras give you headaches. Cheers.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Crown princess Mathilde from Belgium :lol:
(pic of Mathilde from PPE and of Jewels from profimedia)
PPEMATHILDE02.jpg

Mims111,

Great job! I like this...Mathilde looks very pretty with this parure. Is this parure property of Denmark? Or who does it belong to?

Thomas Parkman said:
The question my dear HRH Amy is if they sold that miscarriage of a pearl tiara for death duties who on earth would buy it? Maybe they would have a bargin basement sale and we could get the jewels on the cheap??? I think somebody had to be either drunk on drugs or both to have put that monstrosity together. To my mind it is the perfect tiara for the Wicked Stepmother in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Cheers.

Maybe Sophie, Countess of Wessex? From her taste it looks like she's into pearl catastrophes. After all she did accept the pearl earrings and cross necklace from Edward. Yuck. Or maybe someone will buy it and break it apart and start over. Wouldn't it be nice if they sold those cheap! Then we could have our own little piece of the action.;)

On a lighter note though, Mims111 you are great! I loved the Duke of York's family photo, I think those are the perfect tiaras for each lady.

Last edited:
Beatrice could wear a tiara now if she wanted, she dosn't have to be married. Princesses Margaret, Alexandra and Anne all did before their weddings.

wow, Mathilde would look phenominal in those jewels. Actually, I'm sure anyone would; its a pity we don't get to see anyone wear them anymore.

I agree. All looks great and beautiful.
Little pity that our ladies can't exchange their jewels between them...

Great one Her Majesty!
It's wonderful it seems like real! :flowers:

Photoshopping tiaras for princess Madeleine:flowers:

sources: profimedia, gettyimages, ppe

Thanks so much, MIMS, for doing my favorite princess, Madeleine! I'm sure we'll never see her in those tiara's though, unfortunately.

I have a request :clap: for anyone who would like to take it on out there. I have been dieing to see Princess Diana's Emerald and Diamond choker worn as a tiara, preferably on Diana. I know she's worn it as a head band but that's not the same thing. Could someone place it on the top of her head? Hopefully someone could do this and then I could die a happy woman :flowers: . Thanks.

BTW Mims you did a wonderful job with Madeliene, I wish she could wear all of those tiaras someday.

pant, slurp, drool, and heavy breathing all thrown in

Well dear members,

You will kindly pardon this leacherous old fool, but the royal Madeline is absolutley glorious. In some of the tiaras she looks out of this world and others should be melted down and sold to charity. However when you are photoshopping, may I suugest that you would want to put on a necklace and the rest of it too. The Leuchtenburg parure gains half of its effect from the necklace and earings, in conjuction with the massive tiara.

I have never cared for the Braganca tiara on anybody I have ever seen it, but on the Mighty M, I am just a quivering mass of adolescent adoration. The Connaught is a marvel of understatement.

This place is almost as good as chocolate. It is a pity that we cannot do something to get the men looking as dolled up as the women. A few orders, ribbons and whatnot with a black evening suit or uniform don't cut no ice as far as a tiara and parure are concerned.

Now I can only hope this missive gets through without my having to log on siix times, this time. Cheers.

HRHAmy said:
I have been dieing to see Princess Diana's Emerald and Diamond choker worn as a tiara, preferably on Diana. I know she's worn it as a head band but that's not the same thing. Could someone place it on the top of her head? Hopefully someone could do this and then I could die a happy woman . Thanks.

BTW Mims you did a wonderful job with Madeliene, I wish she could wear all of those tiaras someday.

Thomas Parkman said:
The Leuchtenburg parure gains half of its effect from the necklace and earings, in conjuction with the massive tiara.

Thank you all for your nice compliments! I'm happy, that you like them... also I made two photosops...
(sources: profimedia.cz, royalcollection, gettyimages)

P.S These photoshops aren't very good, but photoshopping of necklaces and earrings is very difficult :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom