Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 1 (to Feb 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my best attempt.......

mathilde1.jpg

This just makes me wish that Mathilde had more jewels at her disposal so we could see her in this magnificant jewelry all the time.:(

{Deleted response to deleted post - Elspeth}I'm much enjoying this thread, not in the least because it gives Mathilde the opportunity to try on some alternatives to her laurier tiara, or whatever that thing she has is called.

Having seen this incredible thread and the possibilities tiara-wise, I can't help but want to establish a Tiara Swap Site or something along those lines for the royal ladies we love and like! Boy would that be nice to see! Mathilde borrowing Infante Christina's favorite tiara, that one with the flower! Or, Maxima finally getting to wear a non-tacky tiara, perhaps she could try on the amazing Ancona tiara for example! Ah, that will be the day! ;)

and one more thing: the Vladimir Pearl tiara, which now I take it is owned/used by queen elizabeth: that thing is MADE for Mary, as in, Mary of Denmark, don't you all agree?

Last edited by a moderator:
Diamonds look on Marys dark hair great, but color stone is lost. Definitely, mary should wear very glittering things. Like The Queen Silvia anniversary diamond tiara.

Pant, slurp, drool, this jewel addict is about to fall off the wagon again big time. I was wondering if one of these most creative individuals would be so kind as to try the Fife tiara on the Princess Mary or some other absolutely deliriously beautiful soul and see how it come off. Also, although the picture is dated I wonder if anybody could do anything with the Boucheron Wave Tiara which, in my view is simply incredible. But maybe I ask too much and the heart is weak and the knees wobbly. So if you should do this and hear a loud thud in the distance you will know it was a smash. Cheers. Thomas Parkman

I had a shot at putting a tiara on Mary, it's not all that spectacular :eek:
CP Mette-Marit's Daisy Tiara

Image Source: Mary Pic - Korpa, Tiara Pic - UK Press crop

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, here are my first efforts, on Charlotte.
1-Princess of Kent tiara
2-Greek emerald tiara
3-the Braganca tiara-Sweden

credit: first one to imaginechina and the last two (same pic) I'm not sure b/c I got it from here a long time ago so delete if you must, but I think its a scan from hola!.

Last edited:
I would love Mette Marit to wear a brand new Tiara!
maybe a bigger one!
What do you think: Maybe Queen Sonja could borrow her favourite Tiara to MM. ;)

source: Fotomarktplatz (Mette), Corbis (Tiara)

Last edited:
Stupendous for Mathilde

MathildeDutchStuart.jpg

I could not find a colour picture of this tiara.

Thank you all, what a g reat fun:)

If it only could be a true...all these ladies in these tiaras...

Maxima with Queen Silvia's Tiara :)

source: ANP (Maxima), PPE (Tiara)

Last edited:
Great Her Majesty! I love that one. It really suits to Maxima better than to Silvia (I think)

Last edited:
yeah, Maxima would look awesome in that tiara! good job!

in terms of who has the best tiara head, I vote for Mary, Mathilde (where's Rania by the way?), hands down.

I'd say most tiaras look great on Mary, except maybe the swedish sapphire tiara.

wymanda, I really hope Maxima will wear the WüttenbergTiara once!
It looks great! Thanks for this! :)

well, this would be a possible Tiara for the Crownprincess, too!
The Tiara is usually worn by Queen Beatrix, but I think it would look great on maxima , too! ;)

tiara and maxima's picture: ANP

OK, OK, OK

I'm getting addicted to this and I've gotta give it up!!!

MaryCameo.jpg

I've got idea: Can someone put tiara on Kate Middleton and Chelsy Davy? I know, they aren't royal ladies, but I'd like to see, how they will look with tiaras (if they will one day marry princess of course)

Last edited:
mims111 said:
I've got idea: Can someone put tiara on Kate Middleton and Chelsy Davy? I know, they aren't royal ladies, but I'd like to see, how they will look with tiaras (if they will one day marry princess of course)
Here's my try (not very good) :eek: :
Kate wearing Princess' Madeleine's Tiara

source: Tiara:polfoto, Kate: Isifa/rexfeatures/RichardYoung (originally posted by Laraib

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom