Photoshopping Royal Tiaras and Jewels 1 (to Feb 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas Parkman said:
Could you take the other version of the Empress Eugenie tiara that you presented and give us that version with the two pearls in place instead of the two diamonds

It is quite an easy thing for me to do, and here it is. I think this was what you meant.

Empress Eugenie with pearls

I just cannot get past the Mickey Mouse ears, no matter what is done! Such a beautiful piece, too.
Janet

I must also say that the picture of HRH The Duchess of Cornwall in Queen Mary's finery, was, well, I've been waiting to see it for a LONG time. It was worth the wait. Perhaps we can get Mrs. Greville's five strand diamond necklace which was left to the Queen Mother photoshopped onto Camilla????? Pretty please? Several of us have mentioned how satisfying it would be to see her in it!
Janet

jcbcode99 said:
..Perhaps we can get Mrs. Greville's five strand diamond necklace
We're about to hit 20 pages for this popular and very successful thread, and so move to Part 2.
For the current thread, here's one last opportunity (or challenge) for the photoshoppers...

Mrs Greville's 5-strand diamond necklace (with bonus rubies!)
°
:)

Last edited:
Wow. CP Victoria looks amazing in Empress Josephine's Cameo Tiara. Well done HM!

Madeleine looks great in the Baden fringe- good job Her Majesty!

jcbcode99 said:
I must also say that the picture of HRH The Duchess of Cornwall in Queen Mary's finery, was, well, I've been waiting to see it for a LONG time. It was worth the wait. Perhaps we can get Mrs. Greville's five strand diamond necklace which was left to the Queen Mother photoshopped onto Camilla????? Pretty please? Several of us have mentioned how satisfying it would be to see her in it!
Janet

I did it. Oddly enough, this was actually the most difficult of the Camilla ones I've done. hmm. Oppulant is the word for this look. Mrs. Greville's five strand diamond necklace and the Delhi Durbar tiara. Wow, talk about diamonds.

Duchess of Diamonds

LadyK said:
I did it. Oddly enough, this was actually the most difficult of the Camilla ones I've done. hmm. Oppulant is the word for this look. Mrs. Greville's five strand diamond necklace and the Delhi Durbar tiara. Wow, talk about diamonds.

Duchess of Diamonds
Looks certainly better than the Ruby necklace she wore recently.

Could anyone photoshop the danish ruby Parure on Queen Margrethe. I would like to see how she would look with it.

Last edited:
OH MY! The Duchess looks positively REGAL in that five strand necklace. I knew she would look fantastic in it! LadyK, you are to be commended! Fantastic job!

Janet

Dear Lady K,

Prostations and Praise. Incense, Flowers, Jewels, Brocades and Wines. Parfumes of finest odour, Exquisite Dark Chocolate. I am totally besotted. I am sitting at this computer in a public library trying my dead level best to control the drooling. I am delighted, I am delighted, I am delighted and I am now mumbling like a total idiot.

The pearl tiara is just simply a marvel. Even a stronger version than you prior effort. As for the diamond mine Camilla is wearing about her neck, it is glorious excess, so brilliant that she could walk in the room with not a stitch of clothing upon her except maybe a demure diamond fig leaf and nobody would notice a thing. She definately stops traffic.

I have always wondered what the origianal Durbar Tiara looked like. I have seen pictures of Queen Mary wearing it, but they do not really convey very well the essence of it. It had, originally, five large Cambridge emeralds and then the Cullinan diamond no. whatever as the centerpiece. I wonder if you could somehow reconstruct it so that they would appear in color???? Just a bit of a challenge. And then could you put the Goodwin (??? here I go mangling names again) emerald necklace given to Queen Elizabeth II in the late 1950s or early 60s to go with it. We might even get Warren to rummage around in one of his back barns to find pictures of it. (Hint, hint). Cheers. Cheers.
cheers. Cheers. Thomas Parkman

Thomas Parkman said:
Prostations and Praise. Incense, Flowers, Jewels, Brocades and Wines. Parfumes of finest odour, Exquisite Dark Chocolate. I am totally besotted. I am sitting at this computer in a public library trying my dead level best to control the drooling. I am delighted, I am delighted, I am delighted and I am now mumbling like a total idiot.
Thank you,

Thomas Parkman said:
As for the diamond mine Camilla is wearing about her neck, it is glorious excess, so brilliant that she could walk in the room with not a stitch of clothing upon her except maybe a demure diamond fig leaf and nobody would notice a thing.

I think we would. oi. :wacko: :lol:

Stefan said:
Looks certainly better than the Ruby necklace she wore recently.

Could anyone photoshop the danish ruby Parure on Queen Margrethe. I would like to see how she would look with it.
The Duchess Of Cornwall is sporting those tiaras and gems like she was born in them.
Who knew?

I wonder how often Charles has kicked himself for letting her go back in the early 70's? Of course, we wouldn't have had those wonderful boys, either!
She really does look magnificent. I wonder if she'll get the use of another tiara?
Can someone place the Teck crescent on Camilla, please? With her hair it could really work for her. AND then, can we try the Duchess Vladimir tiara with the emeralds and the necklace worn for the Durbar?
AND THEN how about the Duchess Vladimir with the pearl drops and the triple suite necklace of Queen Alexandra's??
I could think of hundreds of other things, but I'll wait.
I swear, I'm like a kid at Christmas waiting for the next photoshopped item!
Janet

Hasn't Camilla kicked this thread along recently? A few years ago, who would have thought it?

~*~

* Thanks to everyone who has contributed, and special thanks to those who have done the hard work in creating the photoshopped images for our enjoyment. *

:flowers:

On to Part 2, which can be found here
° * °

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom