Meghan Markle's Wedding Tiara

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks like Marie Feodorovnas Sapphire Bandeau with a pearl or the Lozenge or the Filigree. But it also may be new, lol

Even if we knew the halo was not in Australia, doesn't look it at all. Not right style and seems a bit bigger IMO. But definitely different style.

Last edited by a moderator:
REALLY happy about how translucent the veil is!

What tiara is that?is looks to me like the QM sapphire bandeau with a replacement stone in the centre.

Loving what I can see of the dress. Bateau neck!!!!

I thought about that too. She looks stunning!!!

Filigree! I am loving the scale of it on her head and the updo.

I'm thrilled that she's wearing her hair pulled back. Yes, it's my pet peeve ... but, a very elegant look for a bride -- especially one who is wearing a fabulous tiara!

BUT, as I'm looking at it, I also see somewhat of a resemblance to the Nizam tiara that the Queen broke up to build her Ruby rose tiara. I see some floral details. Can't wait to get a clearer glimpse of it to finally see which it is. Whatever, it is really lovely.

Ok kids..it really does look like Queen Mary's Filagree with the close ups!

LaRae

Tiaras call for a fantastic hairdo to show off the tiara. So happy she did so.

Last edited by a moderator:
BUT, as I'm looking at it, I also see somewhat of a resemblance to the Nizam tiara that the Queen broke up to build her Ruby rose tiara. I see some floral details.

That's what I keep thinking! I'm sure it can't be, but it looks very floral to me.

That's what I keep thinking! I'm sure it can't be, but it looks very floral to me.

The Filigree can look somewhat floral in pattern when it's from afar. But I think the shape and center is Filigree. WE SHALL SEE!!!!!???:heart1::heart1::heart1:

Looks like the Filagree to me....love the hair and bateau neck!

LaRae

I still can't reconcile the center element of this tiara with the Filigree, but it's probably just that none of the photographs are exactly high-resolution.

Edit: Okay, I found another picture of the Filigree and I'm seeing more elements that match (there's a cluster of four jewels about halfway between the center and the end that I think I see on Meghan), that's probably what it is.

Last edited:
The Filigree can look somewhat floral in pattern when it's from afar. But I think the shape and center is Filigree. WE SHALL SEE!!!!!???:heart1::heart1::heart1:

I agree, I'm hoping that's the one she chose. I voted for it in the poll, as I thought it would be one in keeping with her style.

NBC managed to find really good photo of them leaving Cliveden in the car. It's the Filigree.

Ok kids..it really does look like Queen Mary's Filagree with the close ups!

LaRae

Honestly I can’t tell. I’ve only seen old pictures of the Filigree, which are not so good.

Honestly I can’t tell. I’ve only seen old pictures of the Filigree, which are not so good.

Isn't exciting that we'll finally have some great, new, crisp and clear photos of this tiara?!

Meghans Tiara is that of Queen Mary Diamond Bandeau Tiara. Borrowed from The Queen.

I like the tiara. It suits her.

Stunning tiara it looks splendid with her hairstyle and veil.

Very very pretty tiara on a lovely bride

Back
Top Bottom