The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Which was your favourite bridal tiara in 2014?
1. Tatiana Santo Domingo 13 26.00%
2. Princess Florence of Prussia & Princess Tatiana of Prussia 10 20.00%
3. Princess Ayah Al Feisal of Jordan 1 2.00%
4. Bernadette von Mentzingen 1 2.00%
5. Liesbeth Lotgering 3 6.00%
6. Charlotte Paul-Reynaud 1 2.00%
7. Lalla Soukaina of Morocco 2 4.00%
8. Elisabetta Rosboch von Wolkenstein 4 8.00%
9. Sarah Lorenz 3 6.00%
10. Princess Theresa von Oettingen-Oettingen 3 6.00%
11. Archduchess Magdalena von Habsburg 0 0%
12. Theresa von Einsiedel 1 2.00%
13. Princess Amélia of Orléans-Braganza 4 8.00%
14. Oum Keltoum Boufares 4 8.00%
15. Other, please specify 0 0%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-13-2015, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I've been looking at photos of Caroline's necklace and at first glance, it does look a bit different than the tiaras worn by Tatiana and Princess Charlotte. But I'm not sure if it's because it's a different piece, or because it's being worn as a necklace. I imagine it hangs/displays differently when not in it's frame.

I wish we knew more about the tiara too. I think the only clue we might get is when Charlotte or Pierre get married. If either Charlotte or Pierre's bride turn up in a fringe, then we could assume that Tatiana's tiara is part of the Grimaldi collection.

My family have none either. But that's probably good because if they did, I might end up wearing it every day.

Old 02-13-2015, 04:56 PM
Heir Apparent

What a beautiful diadem was that, worn by Theresa Prinzessin von Oettingen-Oettingen und Oettingen-Spielberg. Wonderful!

Old 02-13-2015, 11:34 PM
Courtier

I voted for Tatiana Santo Domingo that tiara is awesome. I also liked Elisabetta and Amelia.
Old 02-14-2015, 12:30 AM
Majesty

My vote went to Tatiana Casiraghi(nee Santo Domingo). The runner-up is Oum Keltoum Boufares.
Old 02-19-2015, 08:51 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
I've been looking at photos of Caroline's necklace and at first glance, it does look a bit different than the tiaras worn by Tatiana and Princess Charlotte. But I'm not sure if it's because it's a different piece, or because it's being worn as a necklace. I imagine it hangs/displays differently when not in it's frame.

I wish we knew more about the tiara too. I think the only clue we might get is when Charlotte or Pierre get married. If either Charlotte or Pierre's bride turn up in a fringe, then we could assume that Tatiana's tiara is part of the Grimaldi collection.

My family have none either. But that's probably good because if they did, I might end up wearing it every day.
I have posted a comparison picture of the Monaco fringes here: Grimaldi Family Jewels

At the moment it looks as if Charlotte does not think about marriage. And if the rumours are true, Pierre is going to marry Beatrice soon. She comes from a tiara owning family: two of Beatrice’s half-sisters have worn the same diamond tiara, and her sister-in-law wore a coral tiara. So there is only a small chance that she will wear a Grimaldi tiara, imho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
What a beautiful diadem was that, worn by Theresa Prinzessin von Oettingen-Oettingen und Oettingen-Spielberg. Wonderful!
Yes, it is such a pity that the picture quality is rather poor. I would love to see the design of the Oettingen tiara more clearly.

Old 02-19-2015, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilia C. View Post

At the moment it looks as if Charlotte does not think about marriage. And if the rumours are true, Pierre is going to marry Beatrice soon. She comes from a tiara owning family: two of Beatrice’s half-sisters have worn the same diamond tiara, and her sister-in-law wore a coral tiara. So there is only a small chance that she will wear a Grimaldi tiara, imho.

But on the other hand her hal-sister Mathilde wore a Fürstenberg tiara at her Wedding and not one of the Borromeo Family.
Old 06-27-2015, 11:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Very beautiful tiara of Princess Florence and Tatiana of Prussia.

Tags
bride, poll, tiara, wedding tiara