Convertible Tiaras/Necklaces and Versatile Tiaras

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone have photos of marys wedding tiara as a necklace then as a tiara?

thank you that a agood example

what Convertible Tiaras/Necklaces are there in the UK?
Or how about belgium or the Netherlands

I do not think there are any in spain

I don't have pictures, but in the uk:

-Countess of Wessex's Aquamarine tiara (worn in Monaco) can also be a necklace.

-Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent had a pearl and diamond necklace that could also be a tiara.

-the so-called Hanover Fringe Tiara can be worn as a necklace (and perhaps the Kokoshnik of Queen Mary can be as well?)

the belgian empire can be also converted into a necklace right???

the belgian empire can be also converted into a necklace right???
#

The base of it was worn by Queen Paola as choker at the danish Crown Princely Wedding.

remake the tiara

I find that some royal jewel will be changed to a new style for example the Queen Sonja's pearl tiara. I think some jewel can be changed to a better style. Whats your opinion.

What's interesting about that one is that when worn as a necklace it still looks like an upside-down tiara. The other convertibles look more like necklaces.

I may be incorrect, but I understand the Peacock Tiara has it's own separate necklace and is not convertible. The picture of Juliana looks like the tiara worn upside down. I hope one of our experts can answer, I stand corrected if I'm wrong.:flowers: Juliana has pictures of her wearing other tiaras upside down.

Juliana is in fact wearing the necklace (proper) of the parure, not the tiara as a necklace. The tiara is topped with diamonds, the necklace had ruby pendants. The tiara base is all diamond, the 'base' of the necklace also has rubies in between the diamonds, etc. There are differences, you have to look closer.:)

Thank you for your explanation, John, it was very helpful. In any case I think both the tiara and necklace are beautiful.:flowers:

:previous:
Yes, that is the Wolfers Tiara, convertable to a necklace.

It's great to be able to compare the pieces side by side. Great work Salma!
The Luxembourg jewels are interesting. I particularly like the first one but the last one just looks odd as a necklace.

You´re welcome Humera! I don´t like the 3rd. Luxembourg necklace/tiara.
This is a bracelet that the late GD Josephine Charlotte and her daughter wore as tiara:
Bracelet/ tiara:
Pic

i would love to see mette-marits daisy tiara as a necklace could that work?

i would love to see mette-marits daisy tiara as a necklace could that work?
I like that idea. But it depends on the tiara. We don't know if it is detachable from the frame.

Salma great work have them side by side

we also have silvia fringe tiara it could be worn as both necklace and tiara
the Amethyst circle tiara as once been worn as a neckalce
sopphie of wessex also have a tiara worn both as necklace and tiara
there is also bendeiktes fringe tiara
princess mathildes tiara we saw as a necklace at the prince wedding in london

Back
Top Bottom