Catherine Middleton's Wedding Tiara: Suggestions and Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What Tiara will Catherine wear on her Wedding Day?

• The Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • The Cambridge Lover's Knot Tiara

Votes: 19 11.5%
  • The Queen Mother's Scroll Tiara

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • The Strathmore Rose Tiara

Votes: 51 30.9%
  • The Spencer Tiara

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • The Fringe Tiara (aka George III Fringe Tiara)

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • The Rundell Diamond Tiara

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Something that has been hidden in the Vaults!

Votes: 33 20.0%
  • The Middletons will buy her a new one

• Nothing. She will either wear a jewelry clip or flowers in her hair.

• None of the Above

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there will be a tiara. I think that lots of the "breaks with tradition" are going to turn out to be tabloid rumour. The press have been so adamant there would be no Dukedom (even the BBC commented on it when announcing it!), that she would be Princess Catherine etc etc. I think it will turn out to be much more traditional that we've been led to believe.

It'd be lovely to see her in the Cambridge tiara.

I don't think it will be today, but I do think with the naming of the new titles - Duke and Duchess of Cambridge - that she will end up getting the Cambridge Lovers Knot tiara. For today though, I think it will be the same fringe tiara that the Queen (among others) wore on her wedding day.

I also think the large "brown box" PE was spotted bringing into KM's house the other night was a new necklace for the wedding. Just my own speculation but I mean, what else could be bringing her at this point....JEWELS!

diana wore the spencer tiara at the wedding
when did she wear the second the Lover's Knot Tiara tiara the first time?

With the new title that William has got im beginning to think maybe the Cambridge Lovers Knot tiara will be the choice

With the new title that William has got im beginning to think maybe the Cambridge Lovers Knot tiara will be the choice

Id love her to wear the tiara at one point but not on her wedding day as everything will relate & be compared with Diana, which I think would be unfair on her wedding day. There are many other tiaras that she can wear.

Cambridge Lovers Knot is such a beautiful tiara, but indeed very connected with P Diana. On the one hand this piece would be an excellent complement to the title, on the other would cause unnecessary comparisons.
I can imagine everything on Kate's head: Lovers Knot, other tiara and no tiara (I hope not).

I am hoping Catherine wears a tiara that she will cherish on the day.
I do love the Strathmore Rose Tiara but either way the tiara she wears will be beautiful.

I too am hoping for the Srathmore Rose. I hope she dos'nt wear the Cambridge, as this would lead to the inevitable comparisons to Diana , who wore this tiara when married to PC.

We should not forget the events of 30years ago as that union gave us Prince William, but I think it would be very unfair to compare the two women today, as this is Catherines day

They have sent a high toped car to the Goring to collect Catherine and her Father , so I expect we will have the answer to all our speculation before Catherine gets to the abbey. :flowers:

We'll know for certain what she's wearing in the next two hours! :clap:

Oh, boy! With her coloring and new title and the greenery in the church, I hope she has a borrow of the Vladamir tiara hung with the Cambridge drops!

Catherine has left the Goring Hotel. Please continue discussion of her tiara, about to come into view, here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom