Wonder about Kate/William : title : Alice

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GML

City
Drayton Valley
Country
Canada
I wondered about Alice ( Philip's mom). If Kate can get the title for HRH title. Remember ALICE IS IMPORTANT PART OF ROYAL HISTORY. I found it very fascinate. No one knew that Alice was Deaf. It is neat to have our Deaf community to keep cherished history of Alice . I have been learning about the small history since I was surprised that Late Diana used to sign in BSL on the TV many years ago. It stuck with me that how she used BSL . That is the reason Diana honored. It is the most important history of ALICE. I wondered if Kate get the honor of title from ??? Di honored Alice!

I'm confused as to what your post actual means?

Welcome to the TRF. :)

I wondered about Alice ( Philip's mom). If Kate can get the title for HRH title. Remember ALICE IS IMPORTANT PART OF ROYAL HISTORY. I found it very fascinate. No one knew that Alice was Deaf. It is neat to have our Deaf community to keep cherished history of Alice . I have been learning about the small history since I was surprised that Late Diana used to sign in BSL on the TV many years ago. It stuck with me that how she used BSL . That is the reason Diana honored. It is the most important history of ALICE. I wondered if Kate get the honor of title from ??? Di honored Alice!
And just a few know that Alice became a nun

Back
Top Bottom