What did the past the past and present royal share by ancestry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bowman

City
Vancouver
Country
Canada
Good day to all my name is William Bowman living in Vancouver British Columbia Canada.

The past Czar of Russsia Nicholas 11, his first cousin Kaiser Wilhelm 11 and some past and present English royals inherited by shared ancestry DNA rare gentic visble DNA markers. Who might the royal ancestor be?

Nicholas II and Wilhelm II were not first cousins. At least not by blood; Wilhlem was first cousin to Nicholas' wife, Alix, through their mutual descent from Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.

Recent mutual ancestors of Wilhelm and Nicholas would include Paul I of Russia and Duchess Sophie Dorothea of Württemberg, and Frederick William III of Prussia and Duchess Louise of Mecklenburg-Strelitz.

Paul and Sophie Dorothea are great-great grandparents to both men (making them 3rd cousins, if I'm counting right), while Frederick William and Louise are Nicholas' great-great grandparents and Wilhelm's great-grandparents (making them 2nd cousins once removed).

Irish

Thank you for your explanation, As you have pointed out Nicholas 11 and Wilhelm were not first cousins at least not by blood, if that is correct by what means can an identical visible ancestor gene be inherited and still descends in a few born royals today if not through a shared blood line

With respect

William Bowman

I don't know what identical ancestor gene you're referring to (personally I've never thought that Wilhelm and Nicholas looked all that alike).

If they did share any genetic resemblance, it would potentially be because they were descended from similar lines - they had shared relations fairly recently, if not so recently as to make them first cousins.

I'm wondering if you're thinking of George V and Nicholas II, who were first cousins and were extremely similar in appearance. George and Nicholas were both grandchildren of Christian IX and Louise of Hesse-Kassel.

Maybe the mix-up is that both Wilhelm II and Nicholas II were first cousins of George V (but not from eachother)?
What do you mean by a "rare genetic visible DNA marker"?

Ish I failed to explain properly that Identical DNA are not identical looks but that of that of inherited genetic visible markers from birth. The markers are located in the area of the head .

William x

I am definitely lost now.

Really lost now

Ish

You may be lost on the subject I have spoken about but you have a good grasp on royal linage.

I will try and explain this way, many years past I was told by my English teacher that I looked like someone in German history, over a short time I forgot all about what the teacher said. Then about 4 years ago one of my family members called me and said I was on History Channel been curios I turned on that channel and I thought I was looking at myself but I was not, for that person was a German Prince Frederich W 111 who married Queen Victoria's eldest daughter Vicky. Their first born son later became Kaiser Wilhelm 11. To my surprise again Wilhelm and I shared very similar looks but even more surprising I share identical visible inherited rare markings I have spoken about , of the same shape on both earlobes on same location.

I then researched and found Czar Nicholas 11 shared the same inherited markings as Wilhelm 11. I further found that Kaiser Wilhelm passed the inherited DNA markers on to his eldest son.

After further research I found that Nicholas 11 son Alexi also inherited the same . I continued t research the royal lines that were related and found certain British Royals born inherited the same then and still do in recent years. To get back to reality I was not born a royal but of German ancestry that I am aware of, but it was explained to me by certain geneticists one does not need to be of royal limeage but would need to share the same ancestor DNA tree of a different branch of that tree.

The royals past and present share such ancestor tree as I do and those inherited marking's continue to descend on to a few royals even to day. The same has taken place in my decedents . I hoped I have not confused you more.

William, Bowmam

Let me see if I've got this right.

You're saying that there is a rare marking on the ears of Wilhelm II and Nicholas II (to name 2) that is also on your ears and indicates a common ancestor. You're not claiming to be royal yourself, you're just wondering just who that might be?

Nicholas and Wilhelm are related, although not closely so (Wilhelm would have been a closer relation of Alexei). Pretty much every European Royal is related to some extent, some just closer than others, and some in more ways than others. Trying to establish just who this ancestor might be is an incredibly daunting task.

To make matters more difficult is the mathematic idea that every person of European descent alive today is believed to descend from every person who lived roughly 40 generations ago (in the time of Charlemange) and has living descendants. This is because with ever generation your number of ancestors doubles (you have 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great-grandparents, etc), until such a point where the number of ancestors becomes greater than the population at that time in history. Going back 40 generations to Charlemange and the number of ancestors you should have is 2,000 times that of the population of Earth at that time.

So, this means that mathematically speaking, after a point every ancestor of Wilhelm II's Nicholas II's is also your ancestor. So really, who knows where this trait could have come from.

In reference of sharing a common ancestor with the royals you are correct on that. But their ancestor and mine would not be part of a common ancestry shared by many but a few whose chromosome that makes up the DNA is the same.

During my research I came upon a picture of Egbert 1st such picture was copied I believe from a coin. On that picture I saw similar markings on his ear lobe. It is my understanding King Egbert was a an ancestor of England s present queen and in that family the markings continue to descend.

If one goes back further from King Egbert's time around the 10th century was Charlamane part of that line.

The Queen and Philip are both descendants of Charlemagne as are pretty well every other royal in Europe and millions of others.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying.

Every person who lived in Europe about 1,000 years ago and has descendants is an ancestor to every person alive today of European ancestry.

Mathematically, the only people who aren't your ancestors from Europe 1,000 years ago are those whose descendants are all dead.

As for the chromosomes... If this trait is determined by one marker and is recessive then the majority of people won't display it because they'll be either Ee or EE for the trait, where E is the dominant and e the recessive trait. Only those who are ee will show the trait on their ears. In any pairing of a couple that is Ee and ee, their children will have a 50% probability of being ee, but in a pairing of a couple that is EE and ee, all the children will be Ee. If both parents are Ee, then the children have only a 25% chance of being ee, and displaying this trait. All of the children of a pairing between two ee people will themselves be ee.

As such, the ancestor who has this trait doesn't actually have to be an ancestor to a small pool of people. He's simply an ancestor to a small pool of people who have the right genetic conditions to display the trait.

Ish I bid the a good night and congratulate you on your understanding of genetics so one might assume you have a biologist background.

I do not have the answers of why and through whom but I have the genetic visible marks as other mentioned and such proof lies in the pictures of evidence so far collected and what I see in my mirror

William

Johan Willem Friso of Nassau, Prince of Orange (1687-1711) is the most recent common ancestor to all currently reigning European monarchs. This Dutch Prince is the proof that all current European Sovereigns are related to each other somehow.

Okay, so with 'visible markers' we're not actually talking of DNA-markers, but similar facial traits, more specific: specific markings on the earlobs...

Like Ish said, people from european decent all share a lot of ancestors of you go back far enough; however, if you want to trace this you should map out your family tree (all branches..), just going by a physical trait is not very reliable, because these might show up genetically in different families, but also: might occur from another reason outside of genetics...

Lee-Z

The genetictists 4 in number advise visible markers are DNA markers and are a dominant trait that can only be passed on in famileis if one shares the same ancestor bloodline DNA.

One well known geneticist described the inherited markings mine and theirs as a family complex inheritance. As mentioned previously a few new born children of royal blood line have shown the inheritance of this DNA bloodline marker. The new born royals who inherit the same receive this gene from one parent not two, this is the route of travel by means of sharing the family blood line. As you would know from facts of the royal Romanov DNA, the Czars wife and a British Prince showed identical DNA as did her daughters but her son showed the same DNA as his father Czar Nicholas 11.

Nicholas 11 was found to have a rare DNA makeup as such the inherited visible DNA markers developed as did Alexis inherit the same from his father If you recall there was never any comments by the geneticists who put there name to verifying the two bodies a boy and girl found in recent years was without question the missing bodies of Alexis and Maria. There was no mention of any rare DNA markers of Alexis or even his father Nicholas 11 visible DNA markers when they were alive, but photos I have show such on father and son inherited the same.

It was suggested by another member the gene I speak of is from a common gene pool, I believe such respected comments were because my linage not been royal decent. As you would know there a number of persons not of royal birth who share the same ancestor DNA but are not considerd part of royal linage.

Thanks for your comments andI would welcome any inquires you may have and or thoughts on this matter.

Back
Top Bottom