unknown cypher

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RHODIA

City
NEWPORT
Country
United Kingdom
Hello I am a new member with a keen interest in all things Royal. I am based in Wales in the U.K. I would like some help identifying a Royal cypher. It seems to have the initials K, M and E and doesn't seem to match any British Royals current or past.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 083.jpg
    083.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 278
Hello I am a new member with a keen interest in all things Royal. I am based in Wales in the U.K. I would like some help identifying a Royal cypher. It seems to have the initials K, M and E and doesn't seem to match any British Royals current or past.

Thanks in advance

Hmmm. Sounds interesting, be sure to let me know when the mystery is solved. I would like to know as well.

Thanks in advance

Welcome!

Where did you find the cypher?

The crown is not an English crown so I am guessing the cypher is from Germany (maybe celebrating a Mecklenburg union) or possibly Russia.

Hi it's in the centre of a ceramic serving platter (English made) and I am guessing maybe around 100 years old.

Back
Top Bottom