The Right Fabulous Me enters the forums

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Bergen
Country
Norway
Greetings to you all on this most splendid of mornings.

I joined the forums long ago, forgot about it and where reminded today as I attempted to register for the first time.(Or second time, as it now seems.)
I am a Norwegian psychology(at the moment) student 23 years of age(in July) with a lifelong interest and passion for anything and everything royal.(Mum and grandmother to blame) The bling, the history, the style and the splendour, all stable fabnesse I very much appreciate in this world where most things change over night.

I may not be the most enlightened of young men, but I know that I will support almost any monarch/monarchy by default. I find them to be unifying and stabilizing elements to any society lucky enough to have one, very important in today's above described world. It is my intent to learn as much as possible about monarchy/monarchism in general and the specific monarchies of past and present and thus contribute to any discussion with arguments supporting the idea of one and/or the other. I tend to avoid these as the republicans I know tend to turn defensive bordering on aggressive(I believe it's due to election-related stress)( <- joke;) ) and I will not parttake in such ridiculously heated debates. Why not have a g&t and have an interesting(/dignified) conversation instead?

Until the glorious day comes when the monarchies of the world come to me for advice, I'll spend my time admiring and worshipping them through books, magazines, films, television, documentaries and some light forum voyeurism/exhibitionism.

The usual warning: English is my second language, I am not at all accustomed to using it. WELL, I read it and hear it a lot and my inner voice is quite fond of using it as well, so it is writing it that is the issue. I think I mostly make myself understood and until my written and spoken English is BrE/RP/OALD-standard, the world will have to put up with a "street mix" version of it.

Look forward to convermonarchizing with you all!
Have a fab day!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom