The old famous Florentine family of the de'Medici's is still alive and well...!!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unmediceo

City
Warlingham , Surrey
Country
United Kingdom
To all thoes who have a facebook account , you can find all the info about me under the name of Raimondo Valletta Cordina de'Medici !! I have seen chats between other users here discussing my family and its present existance , and i just wanted to clearify this matter once and for all.....!! Buona fine settimana a tutti......!! With best wishes always to all....Visconte Raimondo de'Medici

Family information

Dear Raimondo,

I am the great grand daughter of Rosa Medici who was born to Luigi Medici and Vittoria Theresa Mazzacani in Casalgrande (RE). She and her husband, Teofilo Landini, emigrated to the USA in 1901 and 1903. My grandmother and uncles were left in Italy for several years. I assume they were with family. Was there a Rosa Medici in your family? Was your family from Emiglia Romagna? Would you have any thoughts on other avenues I could explore? I've written to the State Archives and received their birth certificates but can't find anything more on Luigi and Vittoria. Rosa was related to a Luigi de'Medici who died in 1953 in Casalgrande.

Any information you can provide would be very helpful and appreciated.

Amelia McNeely

Back
Top Bottom