The British Monarchy

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michael Ham

City
Troy
Country
United States
Hello!

My name is Michael Ham, I am 24 years old and I live in Ohio in the United States of America. I have a great passion for all things having to do with the British Monarchy.

I have followed the goings on of the Royal Family since the tragic Death of the Princess of Wales in 1997. Since that time I have been utterly fascinated by this group of extraordinarily interesting people whose Gracious Sovereign Lady, Queen Elizabeth II sits on the most influential and at times most Powerful throne in the world.

One of my Greatest Joys in life is to expand my collection of British Royal Books, DVDs, and Memorabilia If anyone has leads on any one of these things please let me know. Feel free to email me at michaelham312@yahoo.com.

I am very much looking forward to meeting and getting to know those of you who share the same passion for British Royalty that I do.

Contact me anytime

God Bless You All, God Save the Queen~

Michael Ham

Welcome to The Royal Forums! I'm sure you're going to find plenty of threads and information that has accumulated here over the years. There are sections of the Forums where there is discussion of books, DVDs and such but we do not actively do any buying or selling or promoting any such thing as its against the board's terms of service.

This might be a good place to start:

Royal Library - The Royal Forums

Back
Top Bottom