The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Old 09-12-2015, 10:40 AM
Salve, newbie here

Hello everyone.
I've finally decided to register after quite a looong time spent lurking.
I come from a republican country, even though all my grandparents were born when it was still the Kingdom of Italy (my maternal granny even voted for the monarchy at the 1946 referendum!). My interest into the monarchies started when I saw a picture of Queen Elziabeth II wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara... Lord, all that bling made me fall in love with it! Some weeks later, at school, I even drew my mother wearing all those jewels, and the honours, and the sash, it was awesome! Unfortunately it got lost when we relocated. Anyway, that's just how it all started.
Hope I didn't write too much and haven't got you all bored already My posts will mostly be about fashion and jewellery, but I might also leave my opinions left and right.
Oh, and please, forgive me already for all the mistakes I will surely commit. Unfortunately I'm not used to write in English, but I guess this is a good way to have some practise. So, if you're a grammar nazi, please, correct me without a second thought.

Thank you all for your attention and thank you very much for this amazing forum!

Old 09-12-2015, 10:57 AM
Imperial Majesty
Welcome Yashal to the Royal Forums i think enjoy here very much. Don' t worry about your english its a very good practise for me too.

Old 09-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator
Welcome, Yashal!
Don't worry about your English, it is very good and easy to understand. We are a very international forum, which makes part of diversity and wealth of information. That also means that many, many posters use Englisch as a foreign language. But errors and typos even occurs to native speakers, so there's no reason to worry.

I'm looking forward to your posts in the jewels forum, because that is my favourite topic!
Please vote in our TRF Fashion Polls

Old 09-12-2015, 11:34 AM
Heir Apparent
Hello Yashal and welcome! Don't worry about your English, it's fine. I'm sure you'll love posting in the forum
Old 09-13-2015, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator
Welcome to the forums, Yashal!

No worries about your English. I understand you perfectly.
Old 09-13-2015, 03:24 PM
Welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself on here. There are some very knowledgeable and just plain nice people on here.
Old 09-13-2015, 05:21 PM
Thank you all for your welcoming!