Salutations

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Loyalist

Aristocracy
City
Saginaw
Country
United States
Hello, i've been reading the forms for years and decided to go ahead and join. I look forward to sharing my love of royalty with each and everyone:) I am curious about how ranking works. (Aristocrat, courtier, ect.) Can someone please share some insight?

:welcome: I hope you enjoy your time here. This is a wonderful place to learn about all things royal.

:welcome: I hope you enjoy your time here. This is a wonderful place to learn about all things royal.

Thanks a bunch! It feels nice to be around people who share my interest. Congrats on majesty status

Hello and welcome to the forums. The higher rankings are an enticement to post a lot here, so I hope you enjoy yourself as you work your way up the royal totem pole!

Hello and welcome to the forums. The higher rankings are an enticement to post a lot here, so I hope you enjoy yourself as you work your way up the royal totem pole!

Thank you Baroness. My goal is to glean information from those with more experience, stay out of silly arguments, and enjoy the fellowship of my peers. Of course an increase in title wont hurt either. :) thank for wishing me well :)

As long as you adhere to the second goal, you'll be on the right path indeed! ;)

How do I accept friends request? If someone could help me out with this please. Thanks in advance

How do I accept friends request? If someone could help me out with this please. Thanks in advance

If you're on the TRF webpage you should get a notification in the top right corner, click, scroll down to friend requests and it brings up a new page. At the bottom of the page you have to select your friends there is a little tick box in the top left corner and when you click the boxes, the requests are highlighted, you then go accept at the very bottom of the page. Hope this makes sense! :)

Do the administrators ever delete post? Thank you in advance.

Do the administrators ever delete post? Thank you in advance.

Yes. Stuff that doesn't adhere to the TRF rules and regulations gets deleted - if it's inflammatory, gossip, slander, etc. The mods are sticklers for deleting stuff that's speculating about pregnancies that aren't obvious/confirmed, or sexuality rumours. They also tend to delete attacks on people, off topic rants, etc. In the case of off topicness, sometimes it'll be moved to a more relevant forum.

Yes. Stuff that doesn't adhere to the TRF rules and regulations gets deleted - if it's inflammatory, gossip, slander, etc. The mods are sticklers for deleting stuff that's speculating about pregnancies that aren't obvious/confirmed, or sexuality rumours. They also tend to delete attacks on people, off topic rants, etc. In the case of off topicness, sometimes it'll be moved to a more relevant forum.

Ok Ish. Thank you for the insight: )

Back
Top Bottom