Salut! I'm the latest newbie it seems

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JeTe

Commoner
City
Nice
Country
France
Hi all,

my name is Jérôme. I'm 37 years old and I'm from Nice in France. What more can I say? I love sports, good books and music, have a passion for fast cars and my favourite hobbies are to ride the motor bike and travelling. A dream came true four years ago when my best friend and I did our trip on Route 66. I'm divorced, single and I work as a detective.

I'm interested in royal history of course and in some of the modern royals, too. I will enjoy it to meet new people from all over the world here.

Much love from France,

Jérôme.

Bienvenue Jérôme et bon séjour parmi nous !

marymary, Rascal, The PrincessRoyal and rominet09: merci beaucoup! :) It's a pleasure to meet you!

hello Jerome,its nice to know you.

Aloha, Jérôme!

Right now, I live not far from the SoCal end of Route 66, but have not done the whole trip myself - the parts I've done (through New Mexico to Amarillo) were exciting, but not nearly as exciting as my trips to France. This summer, we're going again, and will visit Paris and parts of the Loire Valley (Blois, Amboise, Loches), as we are very interested in François I, Anne de Bretagne, Louis XII and the downfall of the Duchy of Milan, etc.

Someday we hope to visit Nice and make the coastal trip down to Lombardy. SoCal is beautiful, but we simply lack all the wonderful history and architecture of Europe, so I envy you for living some place we can only visit occasionally.

I'm new here too. Now, I'm off to the forums again!

Back
Top Bottom