rmay286

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rmay286

Serene Highness
City
Canada
Country
Canada
Well I've gotten a message indicating that since I've "never posted to this community before" I should introduce myself...

I've actually posted on a royalty forum before (not this one), quite frequently for a brief period actually. I've been interested in royalty since I was, oh, about ten. Mainly British royalty. In my early teens I knew an enormous number of facts about royalty, including foreign royals...but I haven't really kept up-to-date and I've also forgotten a lot. However, I've still periodically checked the latest news on the British royals occasionally, and lately thought it might be interesting to keep up with them a little more. I'm 21 now, live in Canada, and my main interests in the royal family are the Duke and Duchess of York and family, simply because I find them unique and interesting on all kinds of levels...plus the girls are close to my age. And I admire Edward and Sophie probably more than any of the royals--besides the Queen.

I don't know how much I will post here but there seem to be lots of good discussions. :flowers:

Welcome to the forum rmay286, and thanks for posting! Hope to see you around the British forum. :canflag:

Back
Top Bottom