Recently arrived from Portugal

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Agnes

Commoner
City
Lisbon
Country
Portugal
I have been lurking around these forums for quite some time but only recently decided to register. I'm a portuguese history student.
According to this thread (http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f131/member-introduction-forum-12175.html) I'm supposed to answer quite a few questions:

- How did I find TRF? It was too long for me to remember, but they have been bookmarked for ages in my laptop. Google is probably a strong possibility
- favourite ice cream flavour (the most important question of all, I would say) - if traditionnally made: watermelon or green apple - they go fabulous together; if the industrial kind Haagen-Dazs Pralines & Cream
- how long have I been interested in royal - a few years
- aspects of royalty that interest me - history (obviously) and some of the contemporary issues, mainly concerning the european royal familes.

Welcome to TRF, Princess Agnes! :flowers:
It´s great to see a neighbour from Portugal here.

A warm welcome to the forums. I trust that you will enjoy your stay here and that it garners firm favour with you in times hence.

Hello Princess Agnes!

:welcome:

Have a great time here!

Welcome Princess Agnes .

Glad to welcome another Princess here !

Came home from Lisboa last Saturday after a very nice holiday there. What a great city I really love it. So much royal to watch - especially the very beautiful museum of the royal coachs, so many coach at one place. Unfortunately didn't I have time enough to go to Sintra, which I would have loved to visit too. I also got 25 new royalty postcards for my collection - very pleased about that.

A warm welcome to you - Princess Agnes of Portugal

Back
Top Bottom