Question about nobility through acknowledgement of indigenous titles of nobility exi

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buice

City
Atlanta
Country
United States
Hello !! I am Cory Buice . Decedent of Cornelis Hendrick Beuijs was born 1515, Holland. He married Appolina Philips.

Cornelis Heijndricxze Beuijs was
1629" is the year that Hendrik was allowed by the states of Holland to add the color SILVER in his arms. In the picture from the original "Book of Dutch Nobility", the silver color disappeared. He chose to color the sky silver, but after 350 years, it was hardly visible. Silver was the color for the lower nobility. Gold was for Barons and Dukes. Purple was the privilege of Kings. He received this honor because he was a.o. (?) the third mayor of Brielle (and a good one) of the Beuijs family. In his period the existing townhall near the church was built. His father, Willem Cornelisz Beuijs (married to Fijtgen Maertens dr) was also a mayor. His grandfather was Cornelis Hendrics Beuijs.

More information can be found here .</title> </head><strong> <center><font size="3"> <p> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <title> www.buicefamilyreunion.com

Can I get ackowledgement from the Dutch Gov. or what would the process be .... I have all the lines all the way to when we came to the US and the state I live in ...

Hello !! I am Cory Buice . Decedent of Cornelis Hendrick Beuijs was born 1515, Holland. He married Appolina Philips.

Cornelis Heijndricxze Beuijs was
1629" is the year that Hendrik was allowed by the states of Holland to add the color SILVER in his arms. In the picture from the original "Book of Dutch Nobility", the silver color disappeared. He chose to color the sky silver, but after 350 years, it was hardly visible. Silver was the color for the lower nobility. Gold was for Barons and Dukes. Purple was the privilege of Kings. He received this honor because he was a.o. (?) the third mayor of Brielle (and a good one) of the Beuijs family. In his period the existing townhall near the church was built. His father, Willem Cornelisz Beuijs (married to Fijtgen Maertens dr) was also a mayor. His grandfather was Cornelis Hendrics Beuijs.

More information can be found here .</title> </head><strong> <center><font size="3"> <p> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <title> www.buicefamilyreunion.com

Can I get ackowledgement from the Dutch Gov. or what would the process be .... I have all the lines all the way to when we came to the US and the state I live in ...

The Dutch members might be able to give you a better answer, but, as far as I understand, under the terms of the Wet op de Adeldom of 1994, nobility can only be granted or recognized for Dutch citizens. Do you have Dutch citizenship ?

Back
Top Bottom