Princess Squirrel here...

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Squirrel

Aristocracy
Just testing to see if my avatar comes up, as it keeps saying it failed. Post more in a bit if it works.

Can anybody please help me, I am finding the forum very difficult to work with. I have been trying for ages to get my avatar to show, using various avatars, but even though it is only 396 x 396 of a limit of 400 x 400, it keeps saying #Invalid Redirect#

I tried to contact for help but again it says #Invalid redirect#

Getting fed up here. Does anybody know how I can actually contact the admin? Ii have used many different forums before but have never had so much trouble.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Royal Forums, Princess Squirrel!

I'm sorry to hear that you have some initial difficulties, but hopefully the avatar problem will be solved soon.

You can contact all moderators and administrators via private message, here's the list of the team:

** Moderators/Administrators **

There's a good tutorial about creating and uploading avatars here. The avatar size should be about 80x80.

Welcome to TRF Princess Squirrel! You're not the only one that had problems getting their avatar to work at first. It took me many, many tries but once I was successful, it felt good to know I actually learned something. Are you going to use a red squirrel that is a time honored friend of Prince Charles? We have many families of squirrels outside our doors and they are an endless source of amusement for us. Chock full of personality. :D

I love this picture.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/24/11/3D9C4D9800000578-4256138-image-a-41_1487936313472.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks very much. Yes I love that picture too. I like grey squirrels too so I was pleased to read recently that Prince Charles favours a new method of controlling grey numbers using a specially developed contraceptive bait because it does not involve killing the squirrels.

Well I have managed to use one of the forum avatars so I've got something for the time being anyway. I was having troubles not only with the forum but with photobucke trying to resizet so was getting really frustrated lol.

Anybody else have tickets for the Diana fashion exhibition at Kensington Palace? I am taking my mum for her birthday in August. Very much looking forward to seeing all the dresses especially the famous 'John Travolta' blue velvet gown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom