princess jasmin

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

princess jasmin

Commoner
City
somewhere
Country
United Kingdom
Hello I just want to say hi to everyone not sure what to say I'm very shy

Hi Princess Jasmin, enjoy your time here at the royal forums :flowers:

I would be so grateful is someone could tell me what tread I should go to to find out more about zayed Hamdan I am following him on instagram very handsome young man amazing smile can anyone help me plz

I would be so grateful is someone could tell me what tread I should go to to find out more about zayed Hamdan I am following him on instagram very handsome young man amazing smile can anyone help me plz

Maybe here, if Shaikh Zayed bin Hamdan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan was meant: Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi - The Royal Forums

And: :welcome: Enjoy your time here. We look forward to your future posts.

Last edited:
Why is it I can not find an avatar of shiekh zayed ��

Why is it I can not find an avatar of shiekh zayed ��

Sorry, I thought you had been searching for information....Well, there is no avatar of him available on TRF, I think.

But its possible to create one....
computer_0007.gif
....Welcome to TRF!:flowers:

Please have a look here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f169/uae-avatars-videos-fan-art-and-wallpaper-17519-14.html

Last edited:
Lol I have been looking for both thank for all your help its so lovely of you

Hi princess Jasmin! :welcome:

You can create your own avatar and upload it to TRF. You have to prepare the picture you choose and save it on your computer. Then you have to click on 'User CP' on the top of this page. On the next page you'll find 'Edit avatar' in the column on the left. Click there and you can upload the avatar from your computer.

Welcome to TRF princess jasmin.

Actually, when it comes to creating your avatar, you can pretty much use any picture that you want to as long as it doesn't infringe on copyright material (from Getty etc). They usually have watermarks on them if they're copyrighted.

Go to your User Control Panel (User CP on the top left hand side of your screen under the Royal Blog and Royal Forums pull down menus) and scroll down on the left hand side until you see Edit Avatar under Settings and Options. The select Custom Avatar. Then you can upload whatever picture you like that's on your computer to use as your avatar.

It actually sounds more complicated to do than it is. :D

Once again. Warm welcomes and hope you enjoy the forums as much as I do. If there's anything you need to know royal related, its here.

Hi princess Jasmin! :welcome:

You can create your own avatar and upload it to TRF. You have to prepare the picture you choose and save it on your computer. Then you have to click on 'User CP' on the top of this page. On the next page you'll find 'Edit avatar' in the column on the left. Click there and you can upload the avatar from your computer.

Great minds think alike. You beat me to the punch. :lol:

Thank Tilia c and osipi you both are so kind to help me. Like this I have tried to upload but nothing is happening

:welcome: I hope you enjoy your time here!
As Osipi has said, this forum is a wonderful place for finding information - you really do learn something everyday.

I am fine, thanks. And whats about you? How was your birthday yesterday? I hope there was a lot of celebration!
My day was good and its still my birthday for another hour yet lol thank for your lovely pm and your right. Some of my wishes and dreams came true :hug:

Last edited:
Hello....in the middle of the night....

Hey princess....have a question....

Back
Top Bottom