Plantagenet Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Plantagenet

City
Liverpool
Country
United Kingdom
I am very much Interested personally in our Plantagenet Royal connections.
My cousins wife has been studying geneology since 1981 our family tree is extensive and dates way and beyond to the times of Pepin of Heristal Carolingian Year approx 638. More modern Royal Family members known by yourselfs would be Eleanor of Castile, Lord William Bardolf, Sir Miles Stapleton. Unfortunatly over the last 600 years our family line has come through the female line of decent. (so unlucky). :sad: I would love to find more Information regarding Elizabeth De clare ?

which Elizabeth de Clare?

please provide more than a name when asking for information

The Plantagenets are my favourite English Royal Dynasty .

I am very much Interested personally in our Plantagenet Royal connections.
My cousins wife has been studying geneology since 1981 our family tree is extensive and dates way and beyond to the times of Pepin of Heristal Carolingian Year approx 638. More modern Royal Family members known by yourselfs would be Eleanor of Castile, Lord William Bardolf, Sir Miles Stapleton. Unfortunatly over the last 600 years our family line has come through the female line of decent. (so unlucky). :sad: I would love to find more Information regarding Elizabeth De clare ?

Greetings, I am also a descendant of the Plantagenets .... I suggest you contact Genealogist Don MacArthur (donmac@netactive.co.za) as he has researched many ancient family lines. Yours, Conrad Penny.

From the Plantagenets i mostly like Eleanor of Aquitaine.
I think sie was a really great woman, tough, couraged and strong.
But i dont like Henry II Plantagenet very much, becauce he prisoned Eleanor for 16 years.

Back
Top Bottom