Northeast Florida, checking in.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Illustrious

Commoner
City
Jacksonville, FL
Country
United States
I'm kinda new to this whole Royal thing. As a kid I obsessed over it, but never truly knew there were whole forums dedicated to discussion and compiling information, etc.

You kids and your newfangled internet stuff!

Anyways, I'm just starting out on a long and difficult path to becoming an event coordinator for a gala that is free to attend - because I believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to attend a ball and waltz the night away - not just the rich, the powerful, the privileged. Someday, I'd like to use it to raise funds for charities like Make a Wish foundation or similar.

So this is all part of my research, I suppose.

Pleased to meet you all.

Hello :welcome: :flowers: :wave: I'am Burzg & we here all going help you ;)

A gala ball for a worthy cause; that sounds like a tiara event to me!! Welcome and enjoy your time on the forums.

Last edited:
Hello and :welcome: Enjoy your time here and happy posting! :flowers:

Hello :wave: and :welcome:. Enjoy your time here.

Hi there! I'm just up the road in Atlanta. Quite an undertaking you've got there for your gala. Just remember, if you've ever planned or helped to plan a wedding, you can do a gala with no trouble. I hope you enjoy reading and participating. All the best!

Hi there! I'm just up the road in Atlanta. Quite an undertaking you've got there for your gala. Just remember, if you've ever planned or helped to plan a wedding, you can do a gala with no trouble. I hope you enjoy reading and participating. All the best!

I've actually been helping my family host their formal ball every year for the past decade at the Cobb Galleria Center in Vinings! Lived in Atlanta for 3 years of them - Now I make trips almost every other month for meetings. :)

Hi & :welcome:
What royals are you interested in when you were younger? Are you still interested in the same royals now?

I'm very much a fan of the Romanovs as well as Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Diana - and now that I'm older I find myself following the Imperial family of Japan.

I am enamored with contemporary royalty.

I actually vacation at least once a year in Destin Fla, it's so pretty there! Welcome (belated) to TRF, I hope you love it as much as I do! BTW, I'm from Louisiana.

Back
Top Bottom