Nice to meet you!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Arrjann

Gentry
City
Dordrecht
Country
Netherlands
Hello everybody!

I'm Arjan from the Netherlands!
I'm not exactly new to the online royal 'scene', but for some reason, I never really took part in TRF, although I know about it for years.

I'm interested in royalty for some 20 years now. My main interest is in the descendants of King Christian IX of Denmark and Queen Victoria.

I've been to various international royal events as a spectator. Last Friday was very special, since I was invited to the funeral of Queen Fabiola, a never to be forgotten ecperience.

I hope to have pleasant discussions here!

All the best!

Arjan

Last edited:
Welcome to TRF as a member , hope you to enjoy your time here

Welcome to TRF Arjan, I hope you will enjoy posting here. You have made some nice pictures of the funeral and the guests btw.

Hello and welcome Arrjann
:flowers:

Thanks!

Follow me on Twitter: @houseoflemon

Welcome to TRF Arjan, I hope you will enjoy posting here. You have made some nice pictures of the funeral and the guests btw.

Thank you! It was a once in a lifetime experience.

Hello and :welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here!

I'm sure it was special that you got to go to Queen Fabiola's funeral. :) I can imagine that it must have been a memorable occasion for you that you will remember for a long time. Did you get the chance to meet any royals whilst you were there?

Hello and :welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here!

How nice that you got to go to Queen Fabiola's funeral. :) I can imagine that it must have been a memorable occasion for you that you will remember for a long time. Did you get the chance to meet any royals whilst you were there?

At one point, I almost stood next to Empress Farah, Princess Sirindhorn and the Duke of Castro. I had the urge to approach them, but in the end, I didn't consider it appropriate. :)

:previous: That's a thoughtful and respectful reaction. I didn't realise that Empress Farah went as well. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom