NEWSFLASH KING of Kingdoms UK And Italy!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
"Mr William Winwood Reade visited the Ashanti Empire, GHANA.
His 1874 work, The Story of The Ashante Campaign gave the following Picture of THE ASANTEHENE's PALACE:

It Was Built By The Fanti Masons many years ago. The Rooms Upstairs reminded me of WARDOUR STEEET (LONDON). Each was a PERFECT Old Curiousity Shop. Books In Many Languages, Bohemian Glass, Clocks, Silver Plate, Old Furtiture, Persian Rugs

‎Kiddiminster Carpets, Pictures and Engravings and Numberless Chests and Coffers.

***A SWORD BEARING THE INSCRIPTION from QUEEN VICTORIA To THE KING OF ASHANTEE.***

"WE WE RULED!!!" By Robin Walker

***A Copy of the TIMES (NEWSPAPER), 17 October 1843***

NOW! YOU'RE MOST CERTAINLY WIDE AWAKE!!!

With These Were Many Specimnes of Moorish and Ashanti Handicraft, Gold-Studded Sandles, Such as Only The KING and a Few GREAT CHIEFS may wear, with Strange To Say, ARABIC WRITING On The Soles...... With Other Curious and Tasteful Things Too Numerous For Me to Describe or Even Catalogue"!!!

pg 557 WHEN WE RULED, By ROBIN WALKER

(King Giovanni De Nero Giueseppe of The Royal House of Savoy, Kingdom of Italy & Nii Dortey, Nungua, Ghana - Under His Tutelage
For Almost 10 Years!!!)

I'm Literally Seeing How It All Ties Together!!! Not Only Is He King of The Royal House of Savoy. Infact, He Is Also Heir To The Royal House of Hanover!

JADE CORY SMITH REALLY IS THE KING OF THE ROYAL HOUSE OF HANOVER!

Jade Cory Smith = King Giovanni Giuseppe: The Royal House of Savoy, The Kingdom of Italy. Simply Because Giovanni = "God's Grace" & Giuseppe = "The Lord Increases" That's All! Therefore we could say, with God's Grace, The Lord Increases! Simple!

Actually That Makes JADE CORY SMITH The Defacto KING of The UNITED KINGDOM!!! Stranger Things Have Happened! U.S President Could Be Black?

Back
Top Bottom